4; Milk

Daisy

Daisy fell asleep on the second episode of The Carrie Diaries it was Liv's favourite but unfortunately, Daisy couldn't think of anything more tedious to watch. She complained and groaned and much to Liv's disgust, asked too many questions about what was happening. Daisy was thankful to whoever made Jack Daniels a thing because she had passed out after downing almost half the bottle, Liv had a few sips so she was giggling at the stupid jokes the characters made.

Daisy was happy to find that the next morning when she woke up that she had actually slept in her bed, it was her first night sleeping in her new bed, too bad she couldn't remember it. But she was somewhat unhappy to wake up finding she had a real hangover, and she was sleeping at the wrong end of the bed. Daisy groggily stood up, running her hand through her long knotted hair and made her way out into the kitchen after almost falling down the stairs a few times due to her bad state of fatigue,
"Well, well, well," Liv sighed, turning around on her heel as Daisy entered the kitchen, placing her head on the bench, "Look who's real hung over now,"
"I will give you one chance to shut the fuck up, Liv," Daisy grumbled as Liv placed a much needed cup of coffee in front of her.
"What will you do?" Liv scoffed, "Throw up on me?" She giggled slightly, Daisy groaned her face against the kitchen bench,
"I'm going to have a shower,"
"Don't drown," Liv replied,
"I'm having a fucking shower," Daisy stated again, "How am I going to drown in a shower?" Liv placed her head into hands,
"Right," She began to laugh along with Daisy. She made her way up the stairs and into the moderate sized bathroom, the white tiles and light blue walls made Daisy squint at the bright light. Stripping off and turning on the hot water, Daisy immediately felt warm and relaxed.

*

< Messages (1) Harry

Load Earlier Messages

iMessage

Fri, 30 Nov 12: 56 pm

12:56pm

It's Friday.

01:02pm

Yes, Harry. Thankyou for reminding me.

01:04pm

Listen here Miss. Smarty Pants, what are you doing tonight?

Daisy's stomach did flips as she thought of spending more time with Harry.

01:07pm

Idk, I was planning on watching films. What about you?

01:12pm

Well cancel your amazing plans, Daisy. Come do it at mine.

01:15pm

Oh, Harry. That would involve Liv knowing where I'm going.

01:17pm

Sneak out! Don't act like you haven't done it before.

Daisy began to laugh at the distant memories of her and Liv sneaking out of her parents' house to go to Daren's really cool party. They climbed out Daisy's two storey window - Daisy was still trying to figure out how they got down there without breaking any bones - and ran to Daren's house. It was a good party, from what Liv and her could remember, but they ended up getting caught on the way back in by a very disappointed father. They both got grounded for two months.

01:22pm

Last time I snuck out, I got grounded for two months.

01:24