I'm sorry

I'm sorry but I have been in a kinda creativity block mood lately. I usually am a really craftsy person but for some reason, I have been unable to draw like anything! So, what is she sorry for you may be asking. I'm sorry because all of you who asked for a request, no matter who you are or how much I told you I would do it, I probably wont do it for a long time because my fingers are sucking ass at drawing and my body feels like fuck. Like I was standing for five minutes today, my body starts shaking uncontrollably and then I go to a 2 hour basketball workout, and that shit made my body hurt so much. We didn't even do anything that strenuous either. So, I am taking a break from drawing and this book, and any requests that you guys offered. I really am sorry though, because some of you requested in late December and still haven't gotten didly squat. If I ever get out of this creativity block, I will start working on those. I think for right now though, I ant to focus more on writing, and I might come out with a new book that is a first for me. It might be an attack on titan fan-fiction because I've seen the show and read so many bad fanfics that I want to try doing the series a favor. Idk if I will though.