Part 3

'Why do I have to get room with Minho?? We are literally polar opposite of eachother.' , Onew's mind was preoccupied by these thoughts as he took a bite of the bland sandwich. He was seated farthest from Minho's table in the cafeteria.
Key noticed Onew and made his way towards his table.

"I heard that Minho is now your roommate.", Key said as he placed his plate next to Onew's.

"Why? You want him back or something? I would be happy if that actually happens.", Onew exclaimed with a small smile.

Key rolled his eyes and replied,"Heck no! You can keep the walking pheromone. I was just here to pity and you know, give some helpful tips to my nerdy friend."

"Ugh okay. Go on."

"Minho is so passionate about little dumb things that it makes me so annoyed. Like, this other day I joked about how I would beat his ass in the video game and he made me play the game till the sunrise and didn't stop until he beat me in it", Key said, shaking his head in pure dread as he recalled the horrible memory.

Onew burst into laughter and Key rolled his eyes again as he spoke, "This wouldn't be funny to you in a few days."

Onew's phone started ringing and both Key and him sighed.
"Let me guess. Greek Philosophy professor?"

Onew nodded as he took a handful of fries from Key's plate and stood up to make his way out of the packed cafeteria.
After a few minutes, he reached the classroom in which the professor was waiting.
"Glad that you are here.", Professor Ray exclaimed.

Onew just awkwardly stood near the Professor's desk and wondered what task would he give him this time.

"I wanted to talk about your behaviour today during the test. You are such a splendid student but today you have disappointed me.", Professor Ray said as he sipped his tea.

'Shit. Did he see me?',Onew thought as he started to panic.

Professor continued ,"I let this slide only this once, because I know your potential but this is the last warning."

"Thank you. I won't disappoint again!", Onew exclaimed gratefully.

"Why don't you show me a smile? I love your smile.", the Professor said and this made Onew feel uncomfortable but he still forced a smile.

Professor Ray always managed to make Onew awkward because of his unusual and unnecessary comments regarding his appearance. He once told Onew that he is glad that Onew isn't stick thin and then winked at him. This made the poor student feel confused and disturbed.

After the unlucky encounter with the professor, Onew went to his room as fast as he could and then threw himself on his bed as he wallowed in self despair.
"That creep has gotten another reason to bother me now. It is all that Minho's fault! I will kill him.", Onew exclaimed with frustration.

"What's my fault?", Minho asked as he stepped out of the toilet.

"Fuck. Are you a ghost? Why are you always lurking in the toilet?", Onew screamed.

"You are so loud. Anyways, what happened? Why are you losing your shit?"

Onew got up and walked towards Minho with fuming eyes.
"The professor found out about me helping you cheat!"

Minho nonchalantly said," So? Your point being?"

Onew huffed in disbelief and exclaimed, "You really do have no shame."

"You helped me willingly and I am grateful for that but what do you expect me to do?", Minho asked in confusion.

Onew's expression softened after realising that he did infact help him willingly and replied,"I mean to say that I wouldn't help you again in any test."

"Oh Okay."

Minho plopped on his bed and picked up his phone from the side table.
He scrolled down his insta page for a few minutes and then put his phone aside. He noticed that Onew was sitting on the desk and preparing notes with full concentration.
"How boring. He isn't fun to be around at all. Key was amusing but Onew isn't that interesting.", Minho thought and suddenly wanted to see the kinds of pictures Onew would post on his id. He picked up his phone again and began the search.
After searching Key's followers, he managed to find Onew's id and couldn't help but laugh. It was obvious from his awkward poses that he didn't know how to take pictures.
There was this one picture in which Onew was smiling really happily and Minho felt his heart thump a little.
"What in the world. Why do I find his smile to be so cute? The fuck?",Minho was baffled at the thoughts he was having.

Onew yawned after a while and Minho said," Why don't you take a break? You have been sitting there for an hour now."

"Why don't you mind your own business?", Onew replied, cold-heartedly.

" I take it back. He is not cute at all. He is a rude smartypants. The type I hate the most.", Minho rolled his eyes as he logged out of instagram.