When they ask you on your first date

Camelia- She would be too embarrassed and shy to ask you on a date, so she tied you in the janitors closet. But when you guys start to actually bond, she does EVERYTHING with you. EVERYTHING and ANYTHING. She's ride or die.

Cameron- He takes you on the most ROMANTIC dates EVER. They are lit magical.

Delta- You guys would meet up at a restaurant. Not too fancy or expensive. No where near fancy. 

Edgar- He wouldn't invite you to dates, so you decided to invite him on a date. You guys went to the movies. You guys glared at each other the entire time. 

EOS- You guys don't go on dates anywhere else than inside of your own home. You could say you have a date multiple times a day. EOS counts cuddling as a date. He also cooks for you when you get back home from college or work.

Eve- He would go skating with you. Ice skating, roller skating, what ever skating. He mostly does it so you could grab on to his shoulder if you trip, or just to play those games roller rinks play. He loves holding your hand. 

Jasper- He would take you to a bar. A very dirty one. One that is very cheap of money but very rich of drunk men. 

Jude- Taco Bell.

K- He doesn't like dates. 

Kai- They would take you out for ice cream and you would walk in the park. Then you guys would head back to his place, cuddle, and watch South Park.

Lambda- You guys would go to Dunkin' Donuts and Baskin' Robins. 

Miles- He doesn't really like dates that take place anywhere public. The most you can make him go is in his car. Sometimes you guys go to public places, like on your anniversary or something. But usually, you stay at his place, or he stays at your place. Mostly his place because of his crows. 

Raspy- When he became human, he wanted to go everywhere. So- you took him everywhere. He deserves it. 

Riley- You guys would get ice cream and go back to his workplace thing. 

Sean- A rock concert so he would be able to put a collar on you and not look weird.