Starting New

Hey everyone this is another Stelena story!!! I hope you'll enjoy this fanfiction I have created!!!

        ~Puni_77

Elena POV: I woke up to the song "Pretty Girl Rock" by Keri Hilson. I took my ear phones out, and saw we were still driving. We had already left Vegas, I missed it so much. "Are we almost there?" I asked my dad. Who was driving, "Almost honey." He said to me. It took a long time, to get to Virginia. "Mom I'm hungry." I said. Knowing we had a healthy diet, for blood. "Mom I'm hungry." Jermey said. Mimicking me in a baby voice, it was annoying. "Shut up!!" I said playfully. Hitting him on the arm, "Oww not so hard Elena, you know I need this arm for football." He said to me. "Haha if you make it weakling." I said back to him. We both laughed, as he slapped me back on my arm. "I'm just kidding Jer." I said. "Mhmm whatever." He said back to me. Jer and I were very close, it was a sibling bond. We always had each others back, no matter if we hated each other. We both were each others best friends, he thought of me as an older brother. As we settled down, I saw a sign that said "Welcome to Mystic Falls". We had finally made it, to the small town. My eyes wondered at the small area, their were barley any places that caught my attention. Except for a little book store called "Bonnie's Book store". Once we settle in, that was the first place I would go to. 20 minutes had passed, we had finally made it to our new house. It was a cute little home, and a nice front yard. We had a red door, and a deck. It was perfect, this was our new home. Once we stepped out of the van, my uncle Alraic came out of the Uhaul truck. "So how do you guys like it?" He asked us. "It's perfect." I said. Alraic helped us move in, since he live here in Virginia. "Dibs on the big room!!" Jermey screamed out towards me. As he ran inside, I ran inside as well. He ran up the stairs, looking for his room. "I call this room." He said. Stopping at his room, it was the perfect size for him. His window was showing the backyard of our pool, plus he had his own bathroom in it. "Finne." I said. As I walked towards a room, that caught my attention. It was bright, the sun was shooting through it. Although my window, was facing the neighbors house. This will have to do, but it was perfect for me.

Stefan POV: While driving home with all the guys in my car, Damon, Tyler, and Matt. We saw a Uhaul truck parked next to the new house, "Hmm I guess someone's moving in next to us." Damon said. I parked the car in the garage, as all the boys ran inside. We all settled on the couch, playing video games. "Anyone want snacks?" I asked them. They were all too busy playing the game, so I went to grab some. I poured a bowl of chips in one bowl, and French dip in another. While walking to the living room, "Stefan catch!!" Tyler said. As he threw a football at me, making me spill dip and chips all over me. "Duude I'm so sorry, I'll clean it up." Tyler said. He rushed towards me, cleaning the floor. "It's ok, I'll go put on another shirt." I said to him. Making my way upstairs to my room, I took off my stained shirt. Throwing it into my dirty basket, and looked into my drawers. "Jermey give me back my diary!!" I heard a voice say. It was coming from outside, as I looked out my window. I looked at the front porch next door, only to find a beautiful girl. Her dark brown hair, and her brown eyes. Her carmel skin, and her amazing smile. She was perfect, I could just stand here and look at her. Finally, she got back her diary. She put it on top of a box, and carried it inside. Before I left, I saw her turn into her room. Her room, was facing my room. I could see her through my window, since she didn't have any curtains yet. "Boo!!" Someone said behind me. I turned around only to find Damon, Tyler, and Matt laughing. "Shhhh shut up." I told them. "Haha you should have seen your face!!" Matt said. "Will you guys please shut up!!" I said. "What are you looking at anyways?" Damon asked me. I crouched down near the window, and pulled Damon with me. "Oooo she's hot." He said to me. As Matt and Tyler crouched down next to us, they all looked at her. "Yea she is hot." They said. "I called dibs." I said. "Pssh even if you call dibs Stefan, she wouldn't even like you." Damon said to me. "Yea she would." I said back. "Yea right, I bet you can't even make her become your girlfriend by the end of this week." He said to me. "You wanna bet?" I said. We both shooked hands, making the bet final. "If I win, your going have to join the football team." I said to him. Damon hated sports, because he was so good at it. Even though he liked be the center of attention, it was too much work for him. "And if I win, your going to have to...join Mrs. Finch's dance class." He said back to me. "For the whole summer." He said to me. I hated taking dance, I wasn't even a dancer. But I had to prove my brother, that I could get that girl to become my girlfriend. We looked back at the girl, as she unpacks her stuff. All of a sudden, she takes of her flannel and tank top. Leaving her sports bra on, for our eyes to see. She was very fit, as I see her stomach.

Elena POV: It was getting hot in my room, I took off my flannel and tank top. I put my earphones in, and played Beyonce's song "Love On Top" I started to lose myself in the song, dancing like no one was watching. I closed my eyes, just humming the words. When I turned towards my window, I see 8 pairs of eyes. Staring at me, they duck down. Oh my god, I put on my flannel. And ran downstairs, what the hell? I really need to put curtains in my room.

Stefan POV: Shit she saw us, she saw all of us. Once we ducked down, we all laughed. "Come on guys, let's go downstairs." I said to them. When she was dancing, she looked so free. How her body was moving, she could really dance. As we all settled down, playing the game. All I could think of was.her, that maybe I could introduce myself to her.