PROLOGUE

A guy with a black earring on his left ear is banging his head, on his arms is his red guitar, while jamming to the loud music. He is on stage, playing along and collaborating with a band he joined. The other guitarist has a black curly hair. The girl in the middle is the singer. She has a long red hair that suits her well. The one playing the keyboard is also a guy but this one has blue and green color of hair. The colors aren't mix but instead looks like the blue faded and turns green. The drummer also has jet black hair yet has a piercing in his lip.

The audiences are all wild that blends well with the music. The place is crowded making everyone sweat even with the air conditioner open.

A girl standing in the middle stood frozen as the guy with black piercing winked. She didn't even know if that was for her! But one thing is for sure, she felt a tingling sensation on her stomach. She held a camera that records the performance of her friends onstage. But something is pulling her attention to that particular guy.

She thought to herself, 'what is with him that pulls her more and more?'. She seems captivated by that guy's charm. The smirk he gives, those winks, even the way he plays the guitar us telling her that she had been struck by the cupid's arrow.

Yet, she didn't want to entertain such thought. He is like a star and she's a mere human-being. Everything's impossible.

But fate plays unpredictably. Nothing seems going as she wanted.

It is all started with a "Be mine!"

From a guy who she knows that cannot be touch.

How come they get attach with each other so much?

Is it the beginning of their Happily ever after?

Or they are just the Once upon a time of each other?

Would they have a happy and lovely relationship?

Or it would be a trashy one?

Clićhe, isn't it? But they want it that way, anyway.

Maybe they want a thrill, right?

Or is the great destiny loves to play with them so much?

A conceited, selfish and infamous playboy

An intelligent, introvert and God-fearing girl

Would they hangout with each other well?

Afterall, they are each other's EX