Chapter 4

YEANNA

I got to my classroom with flooded thoughts.

"Babe, are you alright?"

Mino asked while looking at every part of my face.

"Hey Yeanna, you are spacing out. Did something happened at your house?"

Even Minzi seemed worried. I smiled at them even though it doesn't reach my ears. I assured them that I am fine and nothing unusual happened. They were hesitant at first if they would ask more but our proctor came and the discussion went on.

Lunch break came and I don't have any energy to have some food. I think I lost my appetite before I even felt hungry.

"Yeanna, there is a new stall that sells brownies. Let's try it and you'll be the judge."

Minzi winked at me and I smiled at her. Looks like she's playing along on my so-called 'I am fine' act.

"Babeeee, I am saurrrr hungry. Can we eat now, hmm? Mmm?"

Mino pouted and looked at me pleading as he held my arm.

"You two! Stop pestering my princess. She's getting annoyed now. Look!"

Nox appeared and shove Mino's hand away from me. He then snake his arm around my waist. He put his two fingers on my forehead and massage the crease that I don't even knew about.

"Love, let's eat some sisig in the new diner outside the campus! The cook there is a friend of mine. His diner's name is Cut Goodies. He named it after he got cut from slicing the newly recipes he tried in his diner. He is a professional cook and also a pilot at the International Airlines that his parents owned. He took-"

"Tigilan mo na 'yang kadaldalan mo at gutom na ang aking prinsesa."

Mino clinged to my arm and lead the way. Nox recovered afterwards and took me away from Mino. He then guided us to that diner that his 'successful' friend owned.

The diner is so good to the eyes. The insides of it are full of different things like mirrors, vases, flowers and even stuffed toys that seem odd yet beautiful. The surroundings are full of colors but that doesn't hurt the eye for those color combinations are great.

Nox led us on a four-seater table that is placed in the side where we can see the outside of the store. The couches are designed like a sponge used in washing the dishes, they seem so funny and cute. Nox and I sat on the pink and blue colored ones while Mino sat on the purple and Minzi sat on the green couch.

While they are looking at the menu, I stared at Nox. I don't bother getting myself lost at menu for Nox always got what I want like he had read my mind. He looks normal, all smiles and talkative. He carefully chooses the food and drinks. A creased formed on his forehead while looking at the ingredients of the diner's carbonara. He pouted his lips when he can't find the tiramisu cake he wanted to try.

"My lovely princess, why are you staring at me like that? Are you regretting already that I am your boyfriend? Should I change to be the one you expected me to be? Should I become your husband instead? Wait, where did I put that ring?"

I giggled at his silliness. That is him, my Nox, the cute boyfriend I have.

"Finally, you are now in a good mood. Alam mo ba Yshiro, 'yan si Yeanna ay hindi man lang ngumiti ng totoo kanina? Para bang pinagsakluban siya ng langit at lupa. Grabe yung aura niya"

Wika ni Minzi habang may paggalaw pa ng kamay na parang inaakto nun ang mga nangyari kanina. Tapos na silang mamili ng kakainin kaya nasa akin na ang atensyon nila.

"Ayt oo! Yeanna looks like a haggard mom. Like she just happened to woke up from a nightmare. Naka-true-lala lang siya kanina while looking at the window."

Segunda ni Mino na nagbigay ng dahilan para lalong kumunot ang noo ni Nox.

"May nangyari ba sa inyo, mahal ko? Ano bang bumabagabag sa'yo? Nais mo bang maibsan iyan sa tulong ko? Ako'y 'willing' naman na ialay ang aking kapana-panabik na ha-"

Bago pa nya matapos na naman ang sasabihin nya ay binato ko na sya ng aking panyo. Naging hudyat yun ng tawanan naming lahat.

I don't want to doubt my Nox further. I love him and I do believe in him. He also did the same with me so it doesn't hurt to reciprocate those. Since he is always willing to take any risk for me.