Chapter 3

YEANNA

Kinabukasan, kilig na kilig pa rin ako sa nangyaring date namin ni Nox. Kitang kita sa'king mga mata ang ligayang hindi ko naman sinubukang itago. Habang nagliligpit ng aking hinigaan, hanggang sa aking pagligo at pag-aayos ay hindi ko maiwasang mapaindayog nang kaunti sa pagbalik-tanaw sa mga nangyari kahapon.

"Tila maganda ang naging takbo ng inyong pagkikita ni Yshiro anak ko. Napakaganda ng iyong ngiti na kay sarap pagmasdan."

Wika ni Papa habang nakahawak sa hamba ng kahoy na pinto ng aking silid.

"Papa, tama ka po, sobrang saya ko po sa tuwing kasama ko si Nox. He is the dream guy every girl has in their fantasies. He treasures me like I am a rare diamond."

"But you already are a treasure. It is just that Yshiro is one of the people that would help you shine more."

I smiled happily at his words and really felt myself loving Nox more.

He is the epitome of a good boyfriend. He'll listen to my rants. He fetch and drop me wherever I needed to be. He protects me from the scary things I encountered. He claimed that everything he had is also mine, even himself! He would always let himself try the things I fear to try so I'll have an idea or two of that thing.

There's much more reason as to why he is too good to be true. A day of listing those won't be enough. Okay, that is an exaggeration. But admit or not, people in love are those crazy ones.

I walked away from our home and started to think of things I would have experience with Nox.

When I past the market, I saw a familiar red car that was parked at the other side of the road. I stop and took a glance of the insides of the car, trying to find the driver or someone I know. The owner wants that car to be tinted but unluckily that will be accomplished if a certain reason must be granted.

It is parked in a deserted place. Napapalibutan ng palayan ang paligid kung kaya't walang ibang taong narito. May mga punong nagsisilbing tabing sa mga taong dumaraan mula sa mainit na sikat ng araw. Nagmukhang shed ang itaas at gitnang bahagi ng daanan kung kaya't napakasarap maglakad dito.

I took glances on my sides and saw no one so I tried to just ignore it but when I only took a step forward someone shouted a very familiar name. When I look at where the shout came from, a slim but have perfect curves, white yet having big tantalizing eyes, wavy and shiny long haired girl stood. Her lips are red so as her fitted tube knee-length dress paired with black wedges. Even from afar I knew she has soft skin as she seemed like doll.

"You ungrateful jerk! How can you just turn and leave me behind after what we shared last night? Shouldn't you be at your knees begging me to take you with me?!"

She screamed and shouted more curses at the guy whose back are on me. His wearing a khaki shorts paired with white sneakers and white cotton sweater.

"Why can't you say anything? God! You sure are annoying as hell!"

"Back it off Amethyst. We're done so bring that noisy mouth of yours out of my surroundings as I do not want to ever see, smell or even hear you. That dress of yours is definitely an eyesore."

With that, the girl named Amethyst throw away her purse then strode off to the other side of the road that heads to the city. The guy then got on his car and drive fast. I saw his features. I am very sure of it.

I just stood there feeling empty.

No, I should not think anything. I should continue walking towards the school. I saw and heard nothing.

Wait no, that was nothing. That scene was just fake. All of those are like a scripted scene of a movie, nothing more, nothing less.

That is MY NOX.

and he won't do anything that would hurt me because he promise not do so.