"It's just a kiss, toots!"

3843 words-  kissing in slight detail (-//////-) disturbing topics

(/T~T)/ I___I  

have fun!

I failed miserably.  My goal was to get Al alone during today and give him a kiss. Why can't I just talk to him, goddamn it! I slump down onto the wall and let the wind pass through my short hair and my tears are swept away by the gentle breeze. 

shut up, you good-for-nothing little bitch!

I open my eyes, tears streaming down my face. They were right. 

You don't have emotions when no one loves you, idiot! Your own parents didn't even stick around. They'd rather kill themselves. Seems like a good solution, huh? They never had to see you again. 

I scream and throw the vase off of the ledge. Flowers. That's what I got. 

Here you are, Loretta darling~

I smile, Grant was always there for me. But he's gone now. And it's all my fault. 

It's okay Lottie. It's alright. We had fun, right? That's all that matters! You can have adventures with a new friend now, I'll be okay. 

He's gone. 

I'm the reason why. 

It was my fault. 

"Hello, Holly darling!" 

I stiffen and wipe the tears from my face. 

"Oh! Hey Al, doll! I was just enjoying the breeze." 

He chuckles. "Well, I didn't know that included throwing vases off of roofs."

I sigh. There's nothing I can do about it now. 

"Okay, you caught me." I look up at the sky, at the stars and wonder if Grant was out there somewhere. But I know that I'll never see him again. He was too pure to be down here. With me. "I was just thinking." 

Al tilted his head to one side. "About what, darling?"

"Just my life... when I was alive." I giggle, "It all seems so silly now. Everything I did to deserve being put here. The things that I told people." I shudder, holding in a sob, "The things I told myself. It all seems so stupid now." 

Al shakes his head, 

"Darling, whatever you did to get down here was a blessing to m- your friends! Think about Angel and Cherri, what would they have done in those troubling times where you were their only shoulder to lean onto?"

I blink and look up at Al, who was staring down at me. Then, I smiled. A wide, happy smile. Then, suddenly, I shot up,

"You're right, Al! I have to go see Angel now! He said he wanted to play a game. It's one of our favorites! I really don't how how to thank you, Al!" I hug him after he stands up. It was quick, but I can already feel my face heating up. I bounce away, waving to Al over my shoulder, smiling. Al is so sweet...

It's a good thing I can think on my feet. That conversation almost got a little too far... Come to think of it, maybe I should go check on Angel. He's seemed pretty stressed out lately. And I love him, but I'm not going to deny that I've been seeing him come in later every day. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I knock on the door and hear Nugs squealing, but Angel doesn't answer. I open the door to Angel's room anyways and walk in. 

"Hey, doll! How are-" 

I walk in to see Angel curled up in a ball at the foot of his bed, sobbing. I leave the door where it is, not knowing that it was still cracked open, flooding Alastor's face with light as Fat Nuggets ran out. Angel looked up at me, his face plastered with a large bruise on one side. I gasp and hold back tears of anger.