"Incoming!"

2287 words - kissing and sensitive topics!!! Read with caution!!! Thank you for almost 80 WHOLE READS OMGGGG!!!!!!!

"Good Morning my darling!"

I open my eyes to see Alastor standing in my doorway. I smile and feel the blush on my cheeks start to rise. 

After we kissed a week or two ago, it's been pure bliss here at the hotel. Al and I have been cuddling or just helping each other with work. I've slept wonderfully the past few days and I haven't drunk a drop of alcohol. 

"Mornin' Al!" I smile as he walks over and plants a kiss on my forehead. My blush grows darker and I get up and out of the bed. I let out all six arms and stretch before walking over to Alastor and giving him a hug. He wraps his arms around my waist and we stay like that for a while. Then, I pull back, planting a kiss on his cheek and pushing him out of the room. 

"I'm gonna get dressed, Al. I'll see you at breakfast, okay?"

He smiles and nods. "I'll see you then my darling!" 

I turn around as I shut the door before giving my heart some time to slow it's beats. We aren't dating exactly, but those small things, the kisses, the hugs. I love them all. As I cool down, I reach into my closet to grab my dress, socks, and heels. Then, I slip off my nightgown and pull on my dress. Sliding on my socks and heels, I walk out of the room. I knock on Angel's door, knowing very well that he's either still sleeping or taking the entire morning getting ready. 

"Hey doll, time to get up!"

I open the door and walk inside to see Angel at his vanity. He's fluffing up his... well... fluff.

I sit on the bed and Fat Nuggets crawls into my lap. "Good morning Nuggies."

"Morning, Toots! How ya' been sleepin'?" Angel asks as I set Nuggets down on the floor. 

"Great. Got at least 8 hours of sleep last night alone. How about you?"

Angel just turns around and shrugs. "Eh, not much, as usual. Anyways, how are you and Al doin'?" He says, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively. 

My face burns a bright red and I flinch back. "Well, Al and I..." He grins and plops onto the bed. 

"We're doing great. We kiss now and then. Hugs, snuggles. You know, couple stuff." I say this so nonchalantly when in reality, I'm burning redder than Al's hair. 

"Oh. Anything else happen that I might wanna know about~"

I hit him softly on the arm. "Angel! You know I resent sexual things!"

He laughs. "I know! But it's so funny when you get all flustered over it!"

I giggle and open the door walking outside before poking my head in. "See you at breakfast! I'll let Al know I get your bacon, right?" 

Angel nods.

"See ya Toots."

"Se ya."

I walk down the hall towards the elevator. When I get in, I see Niffty dusting it. 

"Oh, Hello Doll. How ya' been?" I say, smiling. 

"Oh, I've been great! Just great! Haven't slept a whole lot though. Too busy. busy busy busy."

I laugh as she rushes out of the elevator no doubt to clean Angel's room, and I press the button for lobby. As I walk outside I see Charlie, Vaggie, Husker, and Alastor eating. 

"Morning Holly!" Charlie says, putting her plate in the sink and smiling at me. 

"Good morning, Charlie dear. Good morning to you too, Vaggie. Husker." They both just wave at me and I walk over to Al.