How much do you want?

First of all, sorry for any grammar errors! Actually, I just know how to speak in english because Im studyin it, and in the next year I will concluse my english course!
Again, sorry for anything! Hope you like this fanfic! kisses!$$$$❤️🤑🎄

For: You
From: Yoshinobnny

______________________________________

My name is Haru Kato, I'm a detective and I work in the Metropolitan Police Department's Detective Division.
There I was, arriving at the office.

Haru: - Good morning, everyone!
Kamei: - Good morning, Haru!
Saeki: - Good morning, Haru!
Yukihiro: - Good morning, Haru! Glad you're here! I need you and Kamei to go downtown to watch a big event.
Haru: - That huge event that will host the ... What's his name again?
Kamei: - Mito Utakata?
Haru: - Yes! But ... What does he do? * Thoughtful look *
Yukihiro: - He is one of the greatest Asian painters. He will be there to show the audience another great work done by him. That's why he held an event, in honor of him. There will be food, lots of people and music too. It is similar to Carnival in Brazil, but it does not have floats or anything like that.
Haru: - Oh! Now I got it! And what do we have to do there?

Kamei got up in a hurry.

Kamei: - I know! We have to protect all the beautiful ladi- I mean, girls who are there, right ?!
Yukihiro: - Well ... you're not wrong! But your main mission will be to protect everyone, in general.
Haru: - Okay. Kamei, come on!
Kamei: - W-what ?! But now??
Haru: - Tomorrow it won't be!
Someone else is-?!

* All at the same time *

- We are busy !!

* Haru sighs a little disappointed *

Kamei and I took the car and headed for the event. Except that on the way something "peculiar" caught my attention. Something that doesn't usually happen here. At least I think...

Kamei: - Haru! Look! Have you ever seen a car of that model? Someone very rich must be driving, right?
Haru: - I don't know, Kamei! I just know we need to get going soon. I don't want that, in case something bad happens, we won't be there to help.
(But on second thought, I never really saw this car around here ... Maybe it's imported. Well, it doesn't matter now.)

Arriving at the event, we put on uniforms, so people could identify us as police officers. Later, Yukihiro sent me a message with the map and the entire area of ​​the event. He also gave us orders to go around the entire perimeter, and not let our guard down. If we had to go to the bathroom or have something to eat, let us know immediately, and try not to take more than 15 minutes. This was all until the famous painter arrived (I don't even remember who the guy is anymore ...)

Two hours passed, and all I saw were people having fun and eating all day. Seeing all that ... It started to make me hungry too. But before I could let the guys know, Hoshino Ryo (He was my co-worker, but after an "incident", we don't work anymore ... I don't like to talk about it) told Kamei and I to get out of there, that they and his platoon would handle everything. I thought "What??"

Ryo: - Haru, Kamei! Get out of here immediately!
Haru: - What ?! But why?!
Ryo: - This is none of your business! Get out now!

I couldn't stand it and took the intercom from his ear. I AM HUNGRY, walking for two hours! He really thinks that I will leave them like a coward and be just a burden for that mission?
Not in a million years!
I needed to do something! Even because it's my job, and I love what I do!

Haru: - What's going on ?! Exchange! HQ: - This is HQ. A gang has just kidnapped the painter Mito Utakata, and they are demanding 5 billion yen to release him. Exchange!
Haru: * looks of surprise *
Ryo: - I told you! It's dangerous, get out of here-?!
Haru: - HQ, what do we have to do? Exchange!
HQ: - They are located in the building where his works would be exhibited, on the top floor. Cover the exits, make sure there are no snipers or surprises, and try to convince them to release the painter before they put a bullet in his head! Exchange!
Haru: - Ryo, ask your group to close and watch all entrances and exits. Kamei, you come with me!
Kamei: - WHAT ?!
Ryo: - Haru, you can't- ?!
Haru: - Yes, I can! I refuse to stay here doing nothing (HUNGRY) and being a burden for this mission. And I was called to protect everyone, right ?! Well, then let ME do my job too, if you don't mind!