How can I tell you...?

Haru: *surprised face* - Daisuke... What did you say?!
Daisuke: - ... I said... That I love you!

I hung my head in shame... I was all red... Everything that was going on... The gang... What he said... My head was a mess... I started to wonder if all that would get in the way of my investigation the next day...

But... I didn't know... If I... loved... Him! I was so confused by everything that was going on... I couldn't think straight... I really needed to get home.

(I need to go home and sleep...)

Haru: *tired face*
Daisuke: - Are you okay, Haru?
Haru: - No...
Daisuke: - It was because I said that I- Haru: - NO! It's Bec- *sigh* I'm... Very tired... Oh, damn, I'm sorry... I... I'm not in the mood for this...!
Daisuke: - It's okay! If you need time to think... I'll wait as long as necessary... Don't rush, okay?
Haru: - THANK YOU!

I was very relieved to hear that. I didn't even notice, but I had hugged Daisuke. And when I realized, I was crying... I was desperate... I just wanted to disappear for a day! Don't think about the gang, about work, about EVERYTHING! Just stay at home quiet, watch my series and sleep until I couldn't do it anymore... Is it too much to ask, my God?

Haru: *sninf* - Sorry... I...
Daisuke: - Do you want me to take you home? Haru: - ... I... I want to... Please... Can we?

Daisuke gave me a ride home, but I had slept in his car. I couldn't take it anymore... I was so tired that... I think I didn't even know what I was talking about anymore!

[...]

I woke up in my bed, with a soft, scented shirt. It didn't feel like mine...
I was just in my shirt and underwear. And when I looked at the time, it was 1 pm. I panicked! I was told not to be late for anything!
But when I got up, I smelled burning. When I ran to the kitchen, I saw Daisuke trying to make breakfast. He really needed help!

Haru: - Daisuke?! DAISUKE, IT'S BURNING UP!
Daisuke: - How would I know?
Haru: *turns off the stove* - You set the heat too high. Of course the food would burn. But what were you trying to cook?
Daisuke: - Umm... Well... That food you made for me that day I slept here... I... I had liked it, and I thought I'd be able to make it myself... But I already saw that it wasn't so easy!

I've heard that if you have a laughing fit, you can live another 10 years! If Daisuke lived with me, I'm sure I would be immortal! Every day, wakin' up happy like this... It's too good to tell the truth! I really needed that!

*Haru laughs a lot*
Daisuke: - Hey! Stop laughing and help me! I'm hungry! *Daisuke turns red* Haru: - Okay! Hahaha!

I couldn't stop smiling! His presence was what I was needing! And he was really cute, I admit it!

Haru: - But wait! Yukihiro said- Daisuke: - It's okay! HQ will take care of it this time! They gave us all a break. They said that not only you but many others in our department were just as tired and stressed as you are! Then they took a break! But tomorrow we have to go back! They have important information about that case. But I don't know what it is!
Haru: - Got it. Well, I'll make the food here! But did you like it that much? Daisuke: - Umm... Yes! *embarrassed face*
Haru: - Hmph! I'm glad you liked it so much! *Haru smiles*

But the problem is that Daisuke had run out of food. He burned almost everything. So I decided to go to the market to buy more food.
Haru: - Daisuke, I'm going to the market! I'll be right back! By the way, is this shirt yours?
Daisuke: - Yes, I lent you...
Haru: - Well, thanks... *Embarrassed face*.

From there I changed clothes and went to the market. I only came back at night because the market was very full (I didn't understand that!). But when I got back, guess who had drunk an entire bottle of sake?