Appearances Can Be Deceiving

After all that, I urgently needed to go back home. It turns out that not even my dreams were the best. Well, I can't really say it was the worst dream on  Earth, but it a wasn't one of the best ones I've ever had either ... It was really weird.
I was lying in an abandoned building ... I was badly hurt, I couldn't walk or even speak properly. The whole place was on fire. Flames were everywhere and I was trying to scream for help, but no one was coming. The doors and windows were locked. And I was there on the floor, lying down, bleeding a lot, unable to breathe properly, and no one around. I was about to pass out when suddenly I saw someone breaking down the door with everything! It was Daisuke ... He was desperately asking me if I was able to breathe. And I couldn't say anything. He saved me and everyone was there celebrating that I was fine. And there were a lot of police there, helicopters everywhere and reporters too. I thought it was so strange ...

I woke up in alarm with the sound of the alarm. I noticed there were tears in my eyes when I woke up ...

Man, dreams are very strange!

After having breakfast, I went straight to the office. And thank God it's Friday!

Haru: - Good morning, people!
Saeki: - Good morning, Haru!

(Eh ... There is something very wrong here ...Is just me and her! Where are the rest of them?)

Haru: - Saeki, where are the rest of the staff?
Saeki: - Ah! You may not have noticed, but you arrived too early!
Haru: - Wait what time is it?
Saeki: - It's 6:30. People will just be here around an hour.
Haru: - Oh, I see! But Saeki, why did you arrive so early?
Saeki: - Well, as I always need to analyze the reports of each case that we have in our department, I have to arrive earlier than everyone. So most of the time you only see me eating in the afternoon. I finish all the work I have in the morning and I am free in the afternoon. But I always stay here in case you need me. And you, Haru, why did you arrive so early?
Haru: - Actually, I thought I was late. I didn't even look at the clock today.

(If it's now 6:30 AM, I must have set the wrong alarm on my cell phone. My day had been so bad yesterday that I didn't even pay attention to setting the right alarm. I just wanted to know about going to bed and sleep.)

Saeki: - Look, if you want to help me with something, I appreciate it. Or you can sleep over there on the couch. You look tired ...
Haru: - No, I'm fine! Let me help you.

Of course, I was tired, but I didn't want to leave so much work for her. She is still lucky to be able to be free in the afternoon. In the afternoon, I would have to solve a case, since there is something every day, however miserable.
It was almost 8 in the morning and we were done with it. I think it was only faster because I was there helping her. The staff had started to arrive ... But nothing about Daisuke (as if I missed him!).

Yukihiro: - Haru, did you see Daisuke while he came here?
Haru: * yawns with a sleepy face * - I didn't see ...
Yukihiro: - Um ... Maybe he won't come today.

(GLORY TO GOD!)

Kamei: - Haru, you look tired, friend.
Haru: * yawns * -No, I'm ... Well ... I just need to ... Have a cup of coffee and ...

I ended up sleeping on the table. As much as I slept well at night, it felt like it hadn't been enough. I admit that I was really feeling tired. Maybe it was so much stress on one day that my body and mind couldn't take it.
When I woke up it was 13 hours. But no one seemed too concerned.

Haru: * yawns * - Um ... Guys, how long did I sleep?
Kamei: - A few hours. It is now 1 pm. But don't worry, no emergency so far.

When I woke up, there was just me, Kamei and his favorite "hobbie" to see beautiful girls in the middle of work. Nobody was in the room ... Again!