✎Byakuya Togami

[stargazing]♡ ♡ ♡"What are you doing out here on the balcony!? Jesus, I couldn't find you anywhere-" As he looked up and saw the stars, he knew why you were outside

[stargazing]
♡ ♡ ♡
"What are you doing out here on the balcony!? Jesus, I couldn't find you anywhere-"
As he looked up and saw the stars, he knew why you were outside. The stars illuminated the darkness and his fears of you possibly being hurt, crumbled to dust. You glanced at him as he gazed up at the night sky, and You suddenly felt your heart burst, like all the shooting stars above.

"As beautiful as the sky is tonight, you have a meeting tomorrow with the company we're sponsoring. it starts early in the morning so let's go to bed." He spoke shortly, opening the balcony door to head back inside.

"Hold on." You replied softly, lacing your fingers with his hand and pulling him back outside. Byakuya gave you a puzzled expression as you asked him to watch the stars with you. Byakuya sighed, before heading back inside the house. You felt your eyes droop to your hands as you sat on the cold stones that made up the balcony.

To your content, you heard the balcony door open again, revealing byakuya togami with champagne in hand.

•••

You laid under the stars, which were like a beautiful, surreal blanket above your heads. You could feel his heartbeat against the back of your head, and could hear the soft breaths of him by your side. Staring at the finished champagne glasses beside you, your eyes averted to your boyfriend, who was happily asleep.

"How did you fall asleep on the cold balcony floor but refuse to sleep in a hotel bed?" You muttered to yourself, removing his glasses from his face and placed them on the floor gently.

You pressed your head on his warm chest as you felt too lazy to move into your shared bed.
"Goodnight, my dear." You whispered, feeling your eyes close and body go limp in his embrace.

•••

"Good morni-Why are we sleeping on the floor.??"

[remember to vote so I can keep making these!] also hi I cosplayed shoyo hinata recently