Denki Imagine

You and your best friend Mina bought tickets to go see your favorite singer's concert. He was so cute but also super popular so you knew you would probably never get to talk to him unless you got an autograph. You really loves his yellow hair with the lightning bolt on the side and his voice was amazing along with his guitar skill, no wonder he was so famous. As you and Mina were getting ready for the concert, you decided to wear something yellow to match his style and hair and you both made your way there. When you got there, it was already packed and hard to hear anything with all the talking in the crowds. Your tickets were for closer to the front seat because you had been saving up to buy them so you didn't waist this perfect opportunity. You both sat in the row right behind the first one and your heart was already racing being this close to the stage. You couldn't believe you were going to see your celebrity crush in person and so close. After about 30 minutes of talking with Mina, the lights dimmed a little and everyone went to small whispers.
Then the lights on the stage grew brighter and shined right in the middle, where Denki walked into quickly and threw his hands up for everyone to start cheering. "Helloooo everyone!! I'm so glad you came to this concert and I hope all of you enjoy! I'm going to sing three songs and afterwards I will sign autographs and take pictures with anyone who has the special tickets for the first 3 rows."You jumped up and down knowing you had one of the tickets and you were actually going to be able to take a picture with him. As soon as the loud base started, everyone clapped to the beat and Denki began to sing his first song. It was very upbeat and alternative, but his next song was more of a pop love song, like One Direction. You smiled knowing that was his favorite band as a kid, but just then, he glanced in your direction. You both made eye contact and a lot of people looked over at you to see who he was looking at. You blushed and he continued to sing the love song while glancing at you every so often.
Mina knew you were in love with him so she shoved you playfully and you both screamed while jumping up and down and holding hands. This was already the best day of your life but it got even better. After the show, Denki told the ones with special tickets to go back stage for autographs and pictures. You and Mina did so and waited in line. Sadly you were the last people but you didn't mind waiting. As Mina got her back signed by him and they took a quick picture holding their hands up in a peace sign form, she told you she would meet you in the car. You made your way to him blushing, feeling kind of awkward being the last person left. He smiled and had slight blush on his face as well. "So I was thinking, how about I give you your autograph but we take a picture on our date." You almost passed out but you kept your cool. "D-Date?" He nodded his head and gave you a piece of paper that had a bunch of number on it. "Oh.. is this y-your number?"
He nodded and told you not to give it to anyone else because he didn't want his phone being spammed by a bunch of fans. "So where do you want me to sign.." he paused as though he wanted you to tell him your name, so you did. "That's a pretty name," he said smiling even more than before. You blushes and turned around, gesturing to sign the skin on your back right above your dress that hung a little low. He grinned as he took the cap to his marker off and put his hand on your shoulder to keep you in place as he got closer and signed your back slowly. You felt shivers down your spine as he did this and he noticed. After he finished, you both made heavy eye contact for a few seconds before his body guard told him it was time to go. As you began to walk away, he lightly grabbed your arm for you to turn and look at him as his whispered in your ear "text me so we can plan that date soon" and he walked away leaving you a blushing mess.