Chapter Twenty Five

Calum

I was worried about Skye once she walked into the warehouse not knowing what the guy could pull on us. Jack was leaning against the van while I holding my gun waiting for Skye to return.

“CALUM”! I heard Skye yell from inside; I ran towards the door trying to open it but it was locked. I started banging on the door and trying to kick it down. I turned around seeing Michael and Ashton already going around the back. Jack was standing beside me trying to kick the door down as well

“Shit, Shit” I said; I heard her scream again waiting for Ashton or Michael to return but once they did Michael shook he’s head.

“All doors are locked Calum”

“No, it’s happening again” I said to myself running my hands through my hair but my eyes soon widen when I heard a gunshot. That’s when I lost it; I tried kicking the door down still hearing gunshots and getting worried knowing Skye didn’t have a gun. Soon it was quiet and soon the garage door to the warehouse opened seeing Luke walk out with Skye bruised all over her skin in he’s arms.

“Shit Skye” I said walking over to her; I looked at Luke and said “Thank you”

“You’re welcome; I only just saved her from a near death luckily I followed you guys and I should mention some guys got away”

“But how did you get in”? Ashton asked

“I smashed a window” Luke said carrying Skye to my car “Just bring Skye back to your house Calum; Ashton and I will meet you there and plus seems Jacks run off; you get in the back with Skye and Michael will drive to your house” he said; I nodded my head getting into the back of the car with Skye while Michael was sitting at the front driving. It was horror seeing Skye looking like this she didn’t deserve it and it was my fault that she got hurt.

“She’s going to be fine Calum” Michael said giving me a small smile in the review mirror; I knew she would wake up soon but I was just heartbroken seeing her bruised and cut almost everywhere.

 - - -

Michael pulled up outside my house and I got out of the car carrying Skye in; Luke and Ashton were already inside where Luke had the first aid kit ready.

“Put her on the table” Luke said; I put Skye on the table and Luke started cleaning her up. Once Luke cleaned her up it was only moments until Skye woke up.

“Skye” I said walking over to her “What happened”? I asked

“Gez let her breath” Luke said; I turned around seeing him roll his eyes but I turned back facing Skye.

“I was in the warehouse surrounded by guys in masks and next thing it was black and hearing a window smash” Skye said

“I’m just glad you’re fine” I told her

“Just take me upstairs Calum” she said; I nodded my head picking her up bridal style telling the boys they can stay if they like. I walked upstairs while Skye was quiet as a mouse.

“Do you want me to run you a hot bath”? I asked her, Skye nodded and said

“As long as you join me”

“Of course” I said.

 - - -

I opened the door to the bedroom walking to my bathroom; I put Skye down telling her to get ready and I’ll be in the bath waiting. I ran the bath slowly stripping down still thinking who would do such a thing to Skye? I knew it was a near death warning and the next one would be actual death but that wasn’t going to happen. I got in the bath waiting for Skye to come in and soon she did but wearing a robe looking shy.