Tiger-lily Handton

Hey there! Let me explain what's going on because I'm sure Jay didn't explain it well enough. He's been crushing on Chace for the longest time, he just hides it because he thinks Chace is straight, but he isn't. How do I know this? I actually talk to him. Altough Chace doesn't want to come out yet, I was lucky to find out, mostly because I've lived next door to him since the dawn of time. Ok, and the fact I can read people way too easily.

 So I'm trying to get Jay and Chace together because:

One- Chace might be able to be himself and maybe  even come out.

Two- Chace would help Jay see the world less grim and more promising.

And Three- They'd be the most perfect couple ever!

 Anyway, at the moment right now, Jay is day dreaming about Chace during our study period. It's very amusing to glance over and to see his face while he's in la-la land. His pale green eyes are transfixed on one thing, right now it's his textbook, and he has a very faint smile on his face. Oh what a rare sight! Jay never smiles, when you meet him it seems like he has no positive emotions at all. But he still has them, he just doesn't like to show it, which is why Chace could bring out Jay's smile.

 Well, the teacher isn't in the room right now, so I think I'll send Jay a note. Yeah I know, notes are so old school, and I could just send him a text. But sending notes are much more thrilling, you'd never know when the teacher could catch you passing them. So I tear out a piece of notebook paper and start writing.