Jay Holdenberg

Ok, so, I'm not one of the happiest people out there. In fact I've been told I'm too pessimistic for a teenager. Then again, that's coming from the same people who say I look like Harry Potter. Everyone around here are really bright for their age. Well almost everyone. My best friend, (actually my one real friend) Tiger-lily, isn't like all the idiotic teens around here.

 Tiger-lily is a 5'5", short-haired, cutsy looking girl, with husky blue eyes that pierce into your soul. Ok, some of that information isn't true. Tiger-lily isn't truly a girl. She is actually a cross-dressing boy at the moment, at least until she's out of high school. Then she is allowed to actually get some sort of surgery that'll completly make her a girl. I don't really understand why Tiger-lily wants to be a real girl, parts and all, but it's not my place to judge. Anyway I've known Tiger-lily since 1st grade, back when she was known as "Josh Handton" by the teachers. Even back then she was more like a girl.

 Anyway, enough about Tiger-lily, let me just tell you about what's goin on currently. Recently I've come to take notice of a classmate, Chace Morgan. I have a few classes with him and he's like my polar oppisite. I don't talk to him much, but I bet you he's as straight as an arrow. I'm bisexual if you'd like to know. Tiger-lily keeps telling me to hang out with him or to ask him out. I keep telling her it wouldn't work out, but once she has something she wants to do, or she wants someone else to do, it stays there until it happens; and that's where all the trouble comes from.