49

25 November 2020

Hey guys, I hope you're well. Sorry for the late update, I hope you like it though! Happy reading. :)

"I still haven't figured out how to sit across from you, and not be madly in love with everything you do." — William C. Hannan

Zayan's POV

The next few days are great, me and Alayna spend lots of time with our families, and with each other. Thankfully, Alayna hasn't started showing many symptoms just yet, so no one's suspicious. We both want to surprise our loved ones, and we're planning how to.

The main symptom Alayna has been getting, though, is fatigue. She's tired for most of the day, but thankfully no one's noticed. If they have, she brushes it off by saying that she's lazy and in the mood for a Netflix marathon. So, she's been spending a lot of time with the girls, binge-watching her favourite shows and movies on Netflix.

Every night, me and Alayna have been watching Harry Potter. As soon as the movie ends each night, she's asleep in my arms within minutes.

Right now, I'm sitting in the living room of the manor, with Kabir, Armaan and Yusuf. We're talking about work, and sports. Alayna's on the other side of the living room, and she's sitting with Laiba Bhabhi, Hanna, Sara and Aliya. They're laughing amongst themselves and teasing each other, as usual.

I smile, looking at her. I shake my head to myself, not believing how my life has changed entirely in such a short space of time. Only a few months ago, I was against the idea of marriage. I didn't believe that marriage was for me. However, when Alayna stepped into my life, she changed my whole life.

I don't know how she did it, but she made me fall completely and utterly in love with her. I can't imagine my life without her anymore. I don't know how I managed to live without her. She's my whole life now. Her, and our baby. I'd do anything for them.

Alayna whispers something to Laiba Bhabhi, and the two of them are in another fit of giggles. It makes me chuckle.

Shaking my head, I distract myself from my beautiful wife, and I turn to the guys. We continue to talk about work, and we plan to go and watch a football game.

********

Alayna's POV

'Yes, Laiba! You're so right, I can't wait to tease Hanna when she's engaged. It's gonna be the best, it's gonna be so much fun. Revenge will be sweet,' I say, grabbing Laiba's arm and giggling.

Hanna frowns at us, shaking her head. "Well, I'm not getting married anytime soon, so you guys are gonna have to wait a while."

I roll my eyes. 'Yeah, yeah. Let's see!'

Hanna nods. "First I want a niece or nephew, Alayna. And another one from you, Laiba Bhabhi. Only after that will I think about marriage."

'You're crazy! Adnan is only four months' old, and you want another niece or nephew? Alayna, get working on it,' Laiba teases.

My cheeks turn bright red as the girls all start to laugh. It's now my turn to get teased, after Hanna.

"Why don't you girls say that to Zayan? Crazy!"

Hanna laughs, poking me. 'Shall I? Zayan Bhai!' She shouts, her eyes filled with amusement.

"No!" I grab Hanna's arm, shaking my head. My face is burning with embarrassment.

Zayan looks over at us, and he replies. 'What do you want, Hanna?'

"Bhai, come over here for a second. I need you," she says, dramatically.