Chapter 3

Ranjit got blessings from Rajmata and everyone along with ranjit went to Goddess Durga Temple inside the palace for blessings. Ranjit ordered everyone to get ready for their Journey. Every warriors got Arthi from their Biwi.

Padmavati did for Ranjit. She kept the thilak in his head and said Luck is all yours aarya. He just Blushed at her. And she suddenly said I will be missing you aryaa.

So make sure that after you come back you should definitely spend your whole time with me. And treat me big as I definitely sure that your gonna win.

He don't know what to say about uer wifes confidence. He just patted her head and gave a side hug to her.

He started their journey along with others to Delhi. All the way in his journey. He felt like some turning point in his life is waiting for him there. Some attraction is pulling him to come soon.

He don't know what is waiting for him there.

He finally reached Delhi. And they Setted their camp their. Ranjit in his tent was thinking about his wife Padmavati. How cute she is adjusting all my Anger and tolerating me . I'm really blessed to have her.

After this war I will ascend my dad's thrown and make her Queen and yeah imagining the scene she will sit beside me in thrown and the whole kingdom will be proud to get a Good rulers.

Suddenly some seeks his Permission to come in .

And he said to come.

Prince tomorrow is Engagement and today is Mehendi . Now tell us when shall we attack them?

Lets go tomorrow it will be a good idea. As the Sultan will have no other option than surrending to us in that critical situation .

Morning cock wakes them up by its sounds.

They started to move secretely to palace to attack Sultan.

😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈

All their way to palace they went as a Commoner and admired the kingdom.. It was really awesome and amazing scenario.

Ranjit and his some trusted men disguised themselves and entered into Delhi palace.

He entered into the palace by saying we came from Agra to help in making the security heavy and we are from Sultan's cousin's palace.

They agreed and thoroughly checked him. And made him and his companion to go inside.

They are roaming here and there without knowing the route to attack Sultan.

Suddenly he saw a beautiful girl in front of him. Who was wearing A white with red lehenga. He stared at her. But she didn't noticed him. And he saw a bright smile in her face. And he felt like she was smiling heavily for the first time.
When Ranjit and his men look at Firdaus for first time they think her as his dead lover who looked exactly like Firdaus but she is Hindu and firdaus is muslim .

Tears started to flow from his eyes as River. He cant control his emotions and was felt in his old lover thoughts.

He suddenly saw Ibrahim there .. So he disappeared from there

He saw everyone was waiting for engagement ... Firdaus and ibrahim sat near to near to exchange rings.

Firdaus ( oh allah.. Ibrahim is looking to good ... I never attracted to any man except him and won't in future too I loved him from my childhood and I will love him in future too ... Insha allah this is the only good thing happened in my life .. I hope I should be there with him till my death.)

-----------------------------------------------------------

Thank you
Pooja1412
mrinalida8197