Chapter 16

When his eyes landed on Firdaus . He came towards her and hugged her so tightly . I am sorry that I can't save you at that time. Please don't leave me again. I really love you from my bottom of my heart.

Saying this he started kissing her at random spots. For sometime Firdaus don't know what to say and she quitly stood there. Her mind want to agree with her heart that she feels something for Ranjit and the way he protect her and show his possessiveness for her and he also saved her from his brother. She started to like him .

 And now when he said that he don't want her to leave

And now when he said that he don't want her to leave. She was feeling something in her heart that feeling she can't express. Suddenly Ranjit pick her up in bridal style . And looked at her intensely with unknown Desire .

Firdaus blushed and looked down. She didn't try to stop him . He placed her on the bed and came top of her and started kissing .

And you are the most beautiful girl my love . I awaited for this moment For so long . I love you samyukthana . Suddenly Firdaus realized and pushed him and he fell next to her .

She tried to get up from there suddenly he held her hand and pushed her towards him and said where you are going my love .

Today I am not going to let you go . You are mine now . Your are my wife and I have every right on you.

The moon and the stars dont glow as bright as your eyes, your extremely beautiful.

I love the feeling of fresh air through your face and the wind blowing through your hair.

I feel like the part of my soul has loved you since the beginning of everything maybe we are from the same stars.

My samyukthana . Saying this he started kiss her again . Firdaus pushed him with all her force and slaped him h. And shouted at him I am Firdaus not your samyukthana . Leave me .

You are the most idiotic person that i ever met on my life. im regreting that i became your wife. I am gonna shed tears for marrying a crack head like you.

Ranjit came to his sense and Said sorry. And left from there . Without saying anything

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mrinalida8197
Pooja1412