Chapter 23

The kingdom looks amazing... I never seen a place like this in my whole life... She went to shiv temple even though she don't know how to worship.. She worshipped shiv by her style and everyone laughed at her and thought her how to worship hindu god..

 She worshipped shiv by her style and everyone laughed at her and thought her how to worship hindu god

What power this God has dasi?? And what his name means

Shiva is known as "The Destroyer" within the Trimurti ,the Hindu trinity that includes Brahma and Vishnu. In the Shaivite tradition, Shiva is the Supreme Lord who creates, protects and transforms the universe.In the Shakta tradition, the Goddess, or Debi, is described as one of the supreme, yet Shiva is revered along with Vishnu and Brahma. A goddess is stated to be the energy and creative power (Shakti) of each, with Parvati (Sati) the equal complementary partner of Shiva. He is one of the five equivalent deities in Panchayatna puja of the Smarta tradition of Hinduism.

The iconographical attributes of Shiva are the serpent around his neck, the adorning crescant moon, the holy river Ganga flowing from his matted hair, the third eye on his forehead, the trishula or trident, as his weapon, and the damaru drum. He is usually worshipped in the aniconi form of lingam. Shiva is a pan-Hindu deity, revered widely by Hindus, in India ,Nepal and Srilanka.

Powers :

Shiva's role is to destroy the universe in order to re-create it. Hindus believe his powers of destruction and recreation are used even now to destroy the illusions and imperfections of this world, paving the way for beneficial change. According to Hindu belief, this destruction is not arbitrary, but constructive.

And he will give anything as we wish to him.. So make a wish princess..

Okay sure.. He is such a amazing god it seems..

She starts to pray God please change this Ranjit attitude. Make him as a man from a idiotic creature. And give a peaceful and happy mind to Samyukthana parents and for me all I need is affection from my father and make him a man who is not so much interested in lands and ruling them....

 And give a peaceful and happy mind to Samyukthana parents and for me all I need is affection from my father and make him a man who is not so much interested in lands and ruling them