#51 ATTENTION!

ATTENTION!

Slendermansion's normal day schedule

5:00 a.m.: Masky, Hoodie, and teachers wake up

6:00 a.m.: Victims are allowed to leave their rooms

6:00-7:00 a.m. : Breakfast

12:00-1.00 p.m. : Lunch

5:30-7:00 p.m. : Dinner

10:00-10:30 p.m. : Evening snacks /supper/something like that

11:00 p.m.: Lights off victims!

00:00: Lights off killers!

10:34 a.m.

You felt the sunlight trying to get through your eyelids. You had been trying to ignore it for the past half an hour but now it was about to win. You gave up and opened your eyes yawning loudly. You stretched your hands and felt a sharp pain in your left arm. It made you remember what happened last night. The test. And the thunder. The lighting had struck a victim who had been walking right behind you. If you wouldn't have jumped forwards you would be dead now. Just like that victim is. On top of that, you had saved a teacher's life and Slenderman himself had been pretty proud of you.

The lighting had been so close that it took your and a few other people's consciousnesses. You had woken up quickly and returned to the mansion. It was so late at night that Jack didn't fix your wounds. It was supposed to happen in the morning...which means right now. Or well...it was almost day already but no one can blame you for sleeping so long. You had a really rough day yesterday.

What stuck to your mind the most?

The fact that killers invited you to walk with them. That doesn't happen to everyone.

"Damn it..." you muttered as you realized that the breakfast was already over. You got up from your bed and hissed in pain. The cut on your arm was still bleeding. You needed to go see Jack before it would get worse.

You opened your door and entered the hallway. Masky and Hoodie were guarding the victim's doors just like every day. They greeted you with their usual:

"Good morning Y/N"

This happens pretty much every morning. And your reaction is always the same:

You gave them a nod. You felt kinda crappy so you did that instead.

You went downstairs and walked past the dining room. You peeked in to confirm the fact that the breakfast was over. Yup, no one was there. Then you walked past the computer room where Jeff, BEN, and Toby were having some kind of a meeting. You pressed your ear against the door and tried to listen to what they were saying.

"Last night was awesome. I'd say that these are one of the most talented victims we have ever had" Toby said.

"Yeah. I haven't seen that good show in ages. And we have to admit that Y/N has some potential" Jeff smirked.

"Talking about Y/N...this conversation is no longer private," BEN said and suddenly the door opened and you had your hands full of work trying to keep your balance. You managed to stay on your feet and raised your head to meet BEN's eyes. He was the same height as you but still very scary.

​​​​​"Care to explain?" he asked and raised his eyebrow.

You knew you got caught red-handed listening to their conversation.

"I was just looking for you but seems like you're busy so see you later." You answered with a poker face.

You left the room quickly and speed-walked for a while. You turned left, then right, and then left again. You arrived at the medical care room...or well...you arrived to the waiting room that was filled with victims. It seemed like all of them wanted to get their wounds healed right now. There was nothing you could do but wait so you just sat down next to Michael and Michelle.

"Ouch that cut looks bad" Michael said when he saw your arm.

"And it feels even worse" you muttered painfully. The waiting was really boring so you tried to start a conversation.

"What was the name of the victim that got killed by the lighting?" you asked.

"I think it was...Marc. He was the last one in Diana's group. Now she is all alone" Michelle answered. You looked behind your shoulder to see Diana leaning against the wall. She looked very unhappy and paranoid. Every now and then she tried to befriend the other victims but they just turned her down. Suddenly you heard Michelle saying something interesting.

"The death was really suspicious. You see...I have sort of befriended BEN and one day he showed me a bracelet that was designed to lure lightings towards it. And Marc was wearing an identical bracelet yesterday just before he died" she explained.

What are your thoughts?

"So...Marc was supposed to get killed..." you muttered to yourself.