#6 BEN

You closed your eyes waiting for death when you heard someone shouting:"WAIT!"

Everyone turned to look at the shouter and you opened your eyes to see that it was...BEN.
"What now you Christmas elf?"

Jeff sighed sounding annoyed. "Nothing. I'm just saying that you throw away all the chances and fun if you kill this person. They are pretty cunning and good with technology" BEN shrugged like this wasn't a big deal but you could hear from his voice that he was going to protect you if needed. Others seemed to realize it too. BEN had a pretty headstrong personality. "You probably want to keep an eye on them.

Remember, after breaking three rules they get the death penalty faster than you can say Zelda" white-masked guy reminded. "Why do you care about them anyway?" Jeff asked a little curiously.

BEN chuckled and said:"If they are alive, this is going to be fun". After that everyone just looked at each other and the guy with white mask turned to you. You tried to ask something but he hit you in the head.

You started to feel dizzy. "You shouldn't have done that..." you muttered and for some reason, you heard BEN giggling to your words. Then you fainted. The last thing you heard was someone saying

"I wonder when they will realize the point of this game. They need to kill or be killed..."