1.

Mazilani POV
October 21, 2020
Friday Night
Los Angeles California

Mazilani POV October 21, 2020 Friday Night Los Angeles California

"Ouuu babe this is my song." I loudly said as I turned the radio up inside of my friend Von's car, he chuckled and put his phone down as he looked over at me.

" Baby, you need a rider, Someone to hold you down, someone to stand beside you, Don't hesitate to call whatever you need I got you, Let me be your stress relief
Let me fuck you fast asleep, I'ma make you feel so complete, Last time you cheated, She ain't fulfilling them needs, She don't make you feel complete, Put you at ease, she ain't gone freak you like me, Make you get down on one knee, Pretty petite, I'll turn you into a freak, I'll give you just what you need, Boy what you doing? You know she don't know what to do with a nigga that come from the streets, I can't stand when I'm mad at you, I just wanna be nice to you, You're the only nigga who, who could handle my attitude, Boy just call when you're outside, you know I'm down to ride, Don't act, like you don't know you need some Ann up in your life"...I sung along to Ann Marie's and G Herbo's song stress relief and he grabbed my chin and looked me in my eyes causing me to blush.

Me and Von aren't exactly in a relationship right now but we've been in the talking stage for three months trying to get to know each other first, I met Dayvon last year when I was a

"You're so damn fine Maze, Yo ass go be mines forever" He groaned as he licked his lips and I smiled and nervously looked away but he grabbed my chin and kissed my lips and I of course kissed him back.

"You're the one that's fine." I told him and he grabbed my hands and kissed it, I smiled and laid my head on his shoulders as I listened to his heart beat, this is literally one of the best feelings, my heart was warm and I've never felt this way about someone before. Even though Von is a gangster he has a very soft spot for me.

"You ready to go inside lil mama?" He asked before kissing my forehead and looking down at me.

"I want to cuddle". I whined as I closed my eyes.

"I gotcha baby but we gotta get inside, we have a flight early tomorrow morning". He said to me and I sighed and sat up.

I waited for him to unlock the door before going inside with him following behind me, I placed my keys in the bowl before heading upstairs to my room so I could shower and get ready for bed.

Once I was fully showered and done with my night routine I grabbed my phone and went downstairs to Von's room, I opened the door seeing he wasn't in his bedroom, I then walked in the bathroom and he was tying his dreads up.

"It's hot in here." I said as I stood next to him, I hopped on the bathroom counter and placed my hair behind my shoulders. "Baby we went a whole week without arguing". I proudly said and he chuckled and nodded his head as he spread my legs apart and stood between them.