5.

Mazilani POV
Later that evening

"Stop all that crying, what's wrong with you boy?" I heard Von chuckled as I went inside his room, I seen a cute little boy was sitting on the bed with tears in his eyes

"You can't be no hoe, if you a hoe then they go look at me like I'm a hoe." Von told him and I was so damn lost. "You see what I'm saying?"

"Stop punching me." The little boy whined.

"Stop crying then." Von laughed.

"Aweee who's he?" I asked Von as I wrapped my arms around Von, he looked down and kissed my lips.

"My damn nephew Kameron, about time yo ass back." He chuckled.

"Awee heyy." I said to the boy and he pouted and waved at me.

"You ready lil foenem?" He asked his nephew.

"No!" The boy snapped.

"Give me that shit little nigga, you finna learn yo ABCs." Von snapped as he snatched the iPad from kameron.

"Nooooo!" Kameron yelled.

"Shut cho bitch ass up, stop crying then" Von hissed as he mushed Kameron's head.

"Von." I sighed while feeling bad for Kameron.

"I want to play with the game." Kameron whined.

"Boy you not playing with my game, you're crazy." He chuckled as he sat the iPad on the dresser. "Get cho ass up so you can do this homework."

"No I wanna play the game."

"You ain't doing shit nigga until you practice these ABCs." Von snapped as he placed the ABC mat in front of Kameron.

"Not right now." Kameron pouted as he threw the ABCs on the ground causing Von to mush his head again.

"Stoppppp." Kameron yelled.

"What you go do? You can't beat me and shit." Von said as he pulled his pants up, I leaned back on the dresser and tried my best to not pick Kameron up and get him to stop crying.

"What's yo problem?" Von asked me and I watched as Kameron had his back faced from us and seconds later he started looking around. "What you looking around for bro?" He chuckled.

"Leave me alone." The boy mumbled.

"Stop talking before I beat cho ass." Von told him and I sighed and looked over at him.