CHAPTER 50: Iglomvemiuwoo

The sound of our footsteps echoing in the empty, dimly lit corridor were matching with my heartbeats. Slow and patient, that's what we were. Voices from downstairs were equivalent to low murmurs, almost negligible and a reminder of the world we had left.

I looked over my shoulder and saw Leonardo, walking behind me, his eyes fixed on me. His previous words kept repeating in my head.

Love.

I had utterly, crazily, madly fallen in love with this man and I had no idea when and how.

We stop in front of his bedroom door, mine out of the question as it is currently not in state of use due to cosmetics and boxes lying all around, and very slowly, I turned around to face him, my hand reaching out for his. Instead of taking mine, his hand turned the door knob and the door gets unlocked.

I step in.

He steps in after me.

We look at each other, our eyes reflecting the same emotions we have for each other before Leonardo closes the distance between us and meets my lip with his.

"Leo," I murmured in between kisses. "The door... it's open. Cold air... close it."

One big kick and the door was shut.

"Leo," I murmured again, pulling away from him. "Say it. Per favore."

He groaned as if he were in pain. "Your Italian is very sexy."

My eyes fluttered shut for a moment, not trying to burst this mood bubble we had created so amazingly and I whined. "Leonardo, no more playing. Just say it, please."

"You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen."

I sighed, feeling his hot lips pressed on my neck. "Not that, Leo. Not that."

"You are mine." He declared.

My eyes met his. "I don't belong to anybody."

"I don't care about that. You are mine."

I rolled my eyes. "Can we not talk about this and get into business?"

Our lips moulded together perfectly and I moaned in pure bliss. God, those lips are worth dying for. I wrapped my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss as his hands began to roam all over me, occasionally giving slight squeezes to my butt. He made me feel incredibly, amazingly hot. His touches set me on fire.

"Leonardo," I whimpered, our lips only an inch apart as we catch our breaths. "Please, say it. I can't take it anymore."

His hazel eyes bore into my pale brown ones as he grabbed my face, his fingers digging on my flesh cheeks with a strong firm. It pained but it felt good. "What if I don't, huh? What if I decide to leave you here alone without saying those words and go back to my party?"

"Then... Then I'll whack your head for eternity!"

"Eternity?" He questioned. "You would do that for eternity?"

"Yes!" I panted heavily. "I will!"

Somehow we both knew that this wasn't about me hitting his head or him leaving me alone. This was a promise. Another unspoken promise we had made to each other; To love each other for eternity.