Dvit... And Similarity?!

T-Rex pov

When is she coming? I just can't wait anymore! I need to say her everything! It is not good! This place is so beautiful..... I will not allow anyone to turn it into a half dead place... I am standing at the airport. She is supposed to reach till now but where is she?

There she is....

T-Rex : SIYA!!!

I shout and ran towards her, hugging her with much force. I don't know but yes I am scared. That man is no good.

Siya pov

We get down in the airport. I asked them to bring my things while I go away to search for T-Rex. I look around when I heard someone shout my name.

T-Rex : SIYA!!

He came running and hugged me tight. He has been way scared than he was showing. He is the type who hides his hurt but he is way vulnerable now. Handling him will be a big part. I pat him in the back slowly. He calms down. They came right behind me.

Sreya : what's wrong T-Rex?

T-Rex : Dvit... He is...

Sneha : he is what T-Rex?

T-Rex : in the Palace with a gross aura. I couldn't stand him. It irked me a lot. I ran away from there. I was staying in a man's family. He is very kind. They treated me like their own family. I am worried about the animals there. Siya... Do something...

And he breaks down crying.

Siya : T-Rex calm down... Don't worry.. We will do it. Let's leave for the Palace.

We got up in the car. The place is away from this metropolitan area. People live there in the greenery. Though we know we don't have the time to look around and enjoy but still we feel like this has been our home forever. I remember coming here when I was 5 and that's my last time. But I remember every nook and corner of this place. We enter the gates of Hiranmayi. She is forever glowing. Not much people notices as it is already afternoon. Very few people are on the road. When we got down in front of the Palace driveway the guards were looking with curiosity aa the car is of T-Rex and no matter what they love him a lot and doesn't want to see him hurt.
T-Rex has calm down a lot since then. He got down.

Samir : T-Rex... Why are you here? You know Dvit can hurt you na?

T-Rex : don't worry.. He won't...

Samir : why?

Siya : because he can't do anything in my rule.

Samir : Queen..!

He bows down. Though I don't like it but today it doesn't seem uncommon. We got down.

Samir : Jeon Jungkook! My greetings to you sire!

Jungkook bows down to him too.

Samir : sire! Don't!

Jungkook : it's courtesy....

Siya : Samir... Where is Dvit?

Samir : in the court room... But Queen should you all go?