Chapter Fifteen.

Fuck it, I'm going to kill him! You thought bitterly as you stood in front of the others while Thirteen shouted a them to stay back, Mr. Aizawa looked at the woman, "it's fine, (Y/n) can handle these guys with me, I wouldn't even worry about it. She doesn't look like it, but she took down five pros at once just a few years ago."

Thirteen nodded, "alright."

You watched as a blue haired man scratched himself, "I can't believe All Might isn't here."

You focused on Ryu, "move." "No." "Why?" "I know you. Whether I like it or not I know how you are, you're not going near Tenya."

The red headed slapped you across the face while you started at him your (H/c) (H/l) stood in the air.

Without blinking you used your brothers quirk exploding off an arm, "that's going to take ten minutes, every ten minutes I take another limb off, for every step you take towards me."

The class watched you as you stared him down, "every step any of you go, I will explode you." You exclaimed looking at the villains, "touch the students in the hero course and you have hell to pay."

Searching through the people you've touched you have Mr. Aizawa's, Tenya's, Todoroki's, Raburi's, and now Ryu's.

Putting Ryu in his own quirk you stared at the others, setting the boy down, making sure every ten minutes to take his arms off so he couldn't use his quirk.

I'm stronger than him, I promised Raburi nothing would happen to us, I will keep that promise, even if my life is on the line.

You looked at Mr. Aizawa, "Can I help?" He nodded, "I don't have any weapons for you." "It's fine I have Todoroki's quirk, this would do."

Using his fire quirk you watched as a mist like man sent the students flying to different places, you smiled as you noticed how Tenya was able to move a few people out of the way, "Tenya, you need to run and get others!" You screamed as he nodded, facing the lower villains with Mr. Aizawa.

"We have a few options, I can explode them all and make this place bloody, or I can fight." "Fight, we don't need blood everywhere." You nodded, using Todoroki's quirk to char the villains and freeze them.

This quirk is very good long range, "so if I was to 'accidentally' kill Ryu, would I get expelled?" "Jailed." You sighed, "Only if you tattle."

You exploded Ryu's arms again as he screamed, "(Y/n), knock that off! I came with them to get you back!" You sighed, grabbing someones hair and slamming their face into your knee, breaking a few teeth while you gave them burns with Todoroki's quirk and throwing them off to the side.

"I told you once and I will say it again, no! I'm happy!" You screamed punching someone in the gut, "With Tenya!"

Mr. Aizawa watched as you fought other villains, she still fights like a street punk after all these years.

It went on until you were tired, using all these quirks in one go is tiring.

A big thing came out, you decided to make one last move before you used up all of your energy, "Sorry Mr. Aizawa, this will buy time."

Looking at it, mustering up all the emotions you could in one go, you exploded it's body, "it will take a while for it to reform."

You could feel your head getting heavy and your eyelids getting droopy, "Mr. Aizawa I'm so sorry." "Kid get some rest, you helped enough."

Falling asleep, you could hear murmurs outside of you, "dude fuck off!"

You could hear an explosion, "I just want (Y/n) and I'll leave!" "That's not fucking happening!"