A Cinderella Story, Vampire Style Chapter 5

The rest Of The Night Went By In a Blur. Me And Carlee Partied Like It Was Our Last night to live which was very hard to do with all the damn teachers standing around. We Flirted with random guys And I Forgot About The Small crush i might of Had On Carson. Well I Had Forgotten Until Near The End Of The Dance Right Before A Slow Song Came On He Walked Up To Me.

             "Wanna Dance" He Held Out His Hand And Smiled.

             "Are You Sure You Shouldnt Be Off In A Closet Snogging Emily" I Looked At Him.

            "Aww Is Little Kaye Laini Jealous?" He Smiled. My Jaw Dropped.

             "No Because Unlike Her I am Natural"

             'Oh, Nice One" He Shook hIs Head.

             "Your Different Carson. Different Then All The Other Guys." I Frowned "You Seemed Like The Type Of Guy Who didnt Go For The Girls With The Big Butt Or The Big boobs" I Frownd.

             "I am Totaly Different From The Rest"

             "No You Arent." I Stormed Off. As I walked away I heard something small hit the ground but i was to angry to look back

~~~~

I Layed Down On My Bed, Still In My Dress. I Shouldnt Have Told Off Carson Like That, I Should Have Danced With Him and I Should Have Been Happy But No I Had To Run My Little Mouth. When I Had Been walking out he had been Making Out With Emily.

It Was Totaly Wrong. What Kind Of Guy Does That? Asks A Girl to Dance Then Goes And Makes Out With a Totaly Different Girl. Sure I Told Him No but Still. I Pulled My Pillow Over My Face And Sighed. So Much For A Perfect Night.

~~~~

I Feel Asleep Wearing My Dress. I Woke Up A Half An Hour Later And Changed. I Took Out My Left Earing but When I Went To Take Out The right earing It Wasnt There. I Seacrhed My Room Looking For It knowing i would have to return them to Carlee.

I Was Frustread When I Crawled Back Into Bed. I fell asleep quickly after that, and I might have had a weird vampire-ish dream about Carson i couldn't really remember

~~~~

When I Woke Up In The Moring, I Smiled. It Was Saturday and Who wasn't happy on Saturday? I Jumped Up And Got In The Shower. I Dressed Quickly And Then Went Into Kelsi's Room.

She Was Still Sleeping. I Cleaned Her Room Quickly And Quitely Not wanting her to yell at me when she got up. Then I Went Into The Kitchen And Made Coffee.

Aunt Grace Came Down The Hall. I Handed Her A Cup Of Coffee Just How She Liked It.

             "Thank You" She Smiled

I Smiled Back.

Today Was Off To A Good Start.