Chapter 12

The Next Moring I Woke Up To Barking. I Got Dressed And Walked To The Living Room. Darlia And Dasiy Were Playing With A Little Golden Retriever.

             "Kaye Laini, This Is My New Puppy Ellie" Dasiy Smiled And Petted The Puppy. I Smiled.

             "Thats Cool"

Aunt Grace Walked Up To Me. "you Feeling Better?" She Asked.

             "Yeah"

             "Good. You Have Extra Work To Do Tonight"

             "Okay"

I Sighed And Went Into The Bathroom. I Brushed My Teeth And Hair. I Went Back To My Room And Grabbed My Bag. I Left For School

~~~~~

 When I Got Home From School Aunt Grace Handed Me A List. It Said 1 Thing-

Clean ALL Of The Bathrooms.

I Sighed. We Had 5 Bathrooms In Our House. Tonight I Had To Clean All Of The Bathrooms And Do My Home Work. I Threw My Bag In My Room.

I went To The Supply Closet And Pulled Out A Bucket And A Mop. I grabbed Some Sponges And Went Into Darlias Rooms Bathroom And Began Cleaning. I Moved To Dasiys Bathroom When I Was Done. When I Was Halfway Done Dasiy Popped Her Head In.

             "Have You Seen Ellie"

I Shook My Head And Continued To Scurb The Floor "Not Since This Moring"

             "Alright" She Ran Off. I Finshed Her Bathroom And Moved On.

~~~~

I Finished 4 Of The 5 Bathrooms And Then I Moved On To Aunt Graces Bathroom. I Had Never Been In Her Bathroom And I Wondered Why She Didn't Use It. I Opened Her Bathroom Door And Gasped. There Were Piles Of Clothes Every Where. Stuff Was Spilled.

It Looked Like Her Bathroom Had Never Been Cleaned. I Began Putting The clothes In Laundry Hampers. I Scrubbed Everything. I Finished Her Bathroom Around 3. I Crawled Into Bed And Didn't Do my Homework.

~~~~~

I Sat In My Frist Class And Yawned. I Haddent Gotten Much Sleep Last Night.

             "Homework" Mr.Crunie Tapped My Desk. I Looked Up.

             "I Dont Have It"

             "Thats A First." He Marked My Name Off The List For The Very First Time. I Yawned. I Could Feel Carson Looking At Me, Concered. I Ignored Him and his creeper vampire ways.

~~~~

Later That Night As I Did The Homework I Didnt Do The Night Before And Doing the Homework That Was Due Tomorrow. I Leaned On My Desk And Yawned. Dasiy came running into my room, She Set Her Pink Dell Laptop In Front Of Me.

             "There Are Tons Of Great Pictures Of Ellie From The Day I Got Her. Pick THe Best One And Make Posters"

             "What"

             "Shes Misssing, My Mom Told Me To Have You Make Posters"

             "Okay. I Will Get Them done After My Homework"

             "No. Now!"

            "Okay Now" I Put My Books To The Side And Began working On The Posters

~~~~

I Finshed The Flyers And Hooked Dasiys Laptop Up To The Main Computer. I Printed Out 100 Flyers. I Handed Them To Dasiy.