𝐕𝐈

It's been a couple hours since the incident

It's been a couple hours since the incident. Silence filled the house along with the rattles of pots and pans. Baek stayed in the room til he started to get hungry, plus he wanted to talk with Yeol about the incident so they don't stay in the awful pit of silence forever.

he's a communicator and knows that chanyeol is too. well when he's not about to explode.

Baek walked out of the room and glanced around. Finally spotting his boyfriend he walked to the kitchen slowly before tapping on chanyeol's shoulder. The older male turned instantly, angry face turning into a soft expression at the sight of his boyfriend who still had tears in his eyes and a puffy red face. he knows he fucked up.

The males nose was still swollen but his body expression has had a great shift since the event from earlier. He was more tense, he seemed more closed up, hesitant to even look the male in the eye. Did he hit him so bad he like, reset? like a phone would?
He sniffled as tears stilled brimed at his already red and puffy eyes.

"Nose feel any better?" He asked pulling Baekhyun closer and petting his head, the younger hesitant but starts to give into the touch of the older males hand and sighed, starting to unwind but body stayed tense.

"Mhm" Baek mumbled, in need of affection he hugged his boyfriends waist, snuggling into his chest and closing his eyes with another sigh.
They just sat there in peace, silence that turned to a comfortable one.
Breathing of the two becoming in sync as the room stood quiet for the time being.
Baek doesn't know why but he automatically forgives him, you always figure out something new when in a relationship so he took the situation as a sign that the oldest anger can be managed and things between the two will be better.

"Why'd you do it?" Baek suddenly spoke up after being so intuned into his thoughts, not sparing the older a single glance as Yeol just placed his chin on top of his baby's head this time being the one to let out a sigh filled with guilt when he glances down at the male snugged tightly into his arms.

"I got really angry. and I know you would be angry too if you saw me with someone else kissing, even if it was someone else's doing you let the anger in before listening to what the other has to say. I really like you and I don't want you to be anyone else's but mine, I was jealous and I will admit that without a doubt. Baby do you forgive me?" Chanyeol spoke out, looking down at his boyfriend's face hoping hes told the response he is praying for in the moment.

The younger stayed quiet. Too busy calling himself dumb.

here's the thing. he knows he's dumb. forgiving so easily? dumbest thing to even do to a lover hitting you. lovers don't hit you, they don't scream at you and make you feel like it's your fault. they speak up. they talk, they fix. they move on and the most importantly love.

chanyeol didn't even apologize properly but instead used his jealousy as a shitty excuse and then beg for forgiveness.

but baekhyun had already forgiven him the moment he walked out his room to the sight of the older washing the dishes.
he loved yeol, genuinely loved him, he understands jealousy and how angry you can get from it, he understands what he feel, hes been through it too many times.

Baek couldn't hold back and smiled a little before looking up and kissing Yeol's chin.

"Promise it won't happen again?"

"I promise baby."

Chanyeol picked the younger up and placed him on the counter kissing all over his face, neck and chest before setting him the chair at the dinner table.

"It's hot cause it just came out so be careful." Yeol said placing plate in front of his Baek who immediately started to dig in due to how hungry he was.
Chanyeol smiled before patting his back, "slow down don't choke." The older said before taking a seat next to Baekhyun.

he feels better, they talked, they worked it out (barley) and now they're back to what they were before.

Baek smiled with happiness, though that won't last for long.

Word Count: 739