Ouran host club #3

Multiverse found... Ouran high school host club

Violet was screeching, she fainted and had a nosebleed. "Y'all this about to be real good. I literally love Ouran. AHhHHhHh." She then kept mumbling, till Inko brought her out of it.

"Oh right, let me give you a little backstory, so you won't get confused." They nodded. "Well it started with a girl that joined a prestigious high school, but she looked like a boy. She broke an expensive vase and has to pay back her debt. At first she was their 'dog' but then became one of the flirtatious boys. Almost all of the boys and girls like her. The problem is to the girls she is pretending to be a boy, to pay off debt. Also a host club is where boys host some event to relieve stress for women. Some content may vary, but they never mean it alright!"

Everyone took a moment to take in all of that information. Once they were ready, Violet proceeded with one of her faves.

It showed a pink clock tower. With a 'boy' who had damp long straight green hair, and glasses.'He' was peeping out of the big door and looking into the room that had plenty of people inside of it. The 'boy' sighed. "This place have four library rooms, so why do they all have to be noisy?" He looked out the window, "How are things up in heaven, mom? I can't believe it's been ten years already" he began to walk.

Some gasped, "So, Auntie Inko is dead in this universe?" Bakugo asked. Violet responded with a nod.

Inko weeped, knowing her son was lonely.

It transitioned to him walking to a pink wall with a hallway of doors. "I'm beginning to think that rich kids only come to school, to have a good time." He walked to a door and it zoomed to the label that said '3rd music room'. He said to himself, "An abandoned music room. I guess this is the only suitable place I'll be able to study." He said while turning the handle.

"I kinda have a bad feeling about this." Ojiro said. Some agreed, while others were unsure.

He opened the door to show himself and looked through. It transitioned to the inside of the room. It was glowing white, with rose petals spilaring out.

"Oh how so dramatic" Kaminari stated.

"No it's more like, oh how so romantic." Aoyama said while staring at you.

Music started playing, and you can see some figures. They said, "Welcome." The screen zoomed in on the figures, showing them perfectly. While doing so Izuku started talking, "When I opened the door, I found the host club."

"Wait a min- is this a romance story with DRAMAA." Mina exclaimed. She love these type of things.

"They kinda look like us, but hotter and they are portrayed differently." Iida said.

It transitioned so we can see the whole outside of the enormous school. Someone who sounded like Monoma said, "Only those with excellent social standing and those from filthy rich families are lucky enough to spend their time here at the elite private school, Ouran Academy."

'Wow, bragging much.' Uraraka thought.

Momo looked at the school in awe. "It's probably 1/2 times bigger than my house." People sighed wishing they were as rich, while Todoroki and Iida sighed.

"The Ouran host club is where the school's handsomest boys, with too much times on their hands, entertain young ladies who also have way too much time on their hands." Monoma concluded.