Born different #6

Multiverse loading... born different.

"Wait I didn't even realize we were going to the next." Sero said.

"Hmm...this universe is well different. Midoriya doesn't really resemble the Izuku you know right now. He looks more like his dad, and acts like him." (A/N: honestly, there are many theories on his dad, but I made him the guy in the pic, because why not. Hisashi doesn't act like that, I think. But whatever.)

"So he's different. Like different, different." Sero said  just making sure. "Yeah.." Violet said. It got quite afterwards, she swore she could hear crickets.

This is how he looks but with out the glasses, and with the UA uniform

It showed a bedroom; it was not filled with All might merchandise. You can hear an alarm clock beating. Someone groaned under the gray colored blanket. "Nooo, I don't want to go to school~" "Izuku Midoriya get your butt up, this instant." "Ugh..fine mom." He pulled off the sheets out of his face. You can now see him clearly. He had white straight hair, small eyes with purple colored pupils. He was taller, and way more slim. He was a dream. He was like Todoroki.

All the girls and some guys were caught drooling at the sight.

"No way. I will not believe that 'that' is Izuku Midoriya. Nu-uh." Kaminari said disapproving.

"Sorry..umm K-Kaminari, but he looks exactly like my husband. So yes, that is Iz-Izuku in that world." Inko said. People mouths were dropped.

"I don't about y'all, but Todoroki has some competition." Mina said. "If you look closely they kinda look the same." Hagakure said. They kept looking back at their Todoroki and that Midoriya. The theater gasped, and Shoto looks confused.

"Okay though- do you see them absz. We ain't gonna pretend, that we didn't see what we just saw. We ain't walking past that." Toga said with a knife. She looked crazed. The girls and guys had a nosebleed.

"Hmm. Gotta go to school today, huh." He said while doing a spin to his closet. He found his uniform and it time-skipped to him downstairs prepared, to the looks of it he looked drowsy. "Stupid school. I don't want to go. I rather sleep." He yawned. "Now c'mon what is sleeping going to do to you in your future?" Inko asked. "Good question. Well I'm off." He waved at his mother. He walked down and saw Bakugo. He rolled his eyes, and kept walking. "Hey, shitty Deku, out of my way." "Why, yes of course, my king." He made a bow to show 'respect'. This pissed Bakugo.

"Oh-ho-ho there is obviously thick energy in the studio today." Sero said. Many agreed.

...Meanwhile, " WHAT DID HE JUST SAY, IM GONNA BEAT THAT NERD'S ASS." Ofc Bakugo said. "You would think, it'll boost his self-ego." Todoroki said annoyed. "ICYHOT DO YOU WANNA GO." "No."

"What did you just say to me? Deku." "Oh, nothing." He smirked. You can tell Bakugo wanted to use his quirk so bad. He decided not to and let it go.