Interviewers

Welcome to all the viewers and the ones who want to be the interviewer

Welcome to all the viewers and the ones who want to be the interviewer .

So I won't drag this book by first writing rules then rewards and etc etc.

I'll just write everything in this part only so that it's easy for everyone to understand!

This chapter's first main motive is to get some interviewers .
So guys plz pay attention and read everything so that u don't miss any rules .

Everyone I think is very well known to the job of interviewers ,they have to take the interviews of the winners and runner ups .

As our awards our new,so for now we just have a need of 10 interviewers , I'll maybe change and upgrade this book but for now it is just for the winners .

So rules are here ...

you need to follow
Goldenstarawards2020
smitachawla28
jaintanika
They are the founder of the awards and this book .

◆you need to give a shout out to this book so that more people know about this .

◆ add this book to your private and public reading list so that u get every update .

◆you should be active on wattpad atleast once in a day just for viewing if ur assigned any interview.

Rules after accepted as a interviewer

◆ the interviewer needs to form his own questions for the interview.

◆ we understand u have a life outside wattpad , but if we assign you a interview in your PM you should view it in 24 hours . If u didn't we will assign your work to someone else but this will only be tolerated twice not more than that .

◆interviewer can take the interview on Instagram or wattpad pm ,where ever they are comfortable.

◆ the interviewer has to be kind to everyone,your language should also be polite and sweet .

And i don't feel to add any more rules because I know everyone is a good person and wouldn't do anything inappropriate purposely,so the rules are over here .

Now comes the rewards or u can say prizes for the interviewers

🍡 You will be followed by 3 accounts ,the two founders and a community.

🍡 Your any one book will be added in the #interviewers books reading list of this account.

🍡 Your any one book will be given shoutout on this account.

( One interviewers book on one day)

🍡 Your username will be mentioned in the description of the book .

🍡 You will get ur username's sticker too as a reward .

🍡 The last prize is that the 3 interviewers who has taken most of the interviews and has never even passed their work to other interviewer will be given certificates.

Forms ------------fill here ~~~

Username -
Instagram id and discord
No. of books u have published
Any experience (not compulsary)
How active are u in a day
Are u capable of forming questions
English or hinglish
Nickname - (which we can call u by)
Tags - 10 +

So yes it is over here !
All the best to everyone!
Fill the forms as early as possible!
If u can't become the interviewer atleast share with your friends who can become one !

Thanku ❤️