Part 2

"HOLD UP!" a voices roars from the back of the hall.

The crowd turns around to see who it is.

"Oh dear." Peligroso says.

I turn to look at the source of the voice and my eyes feel bliss...After a wait of 157 years, I see the one I've been looking for all these years...

At the end of the hall, is standing a woman, with a confident posture. She has a slim figure, with white glowing skin, there is something alluring about her, something that catches one's eye. Her hair fiery red, like embers and her eyes, pretty gray orbs, holding a galaxy inside, there is something mysterious in them but there is pain hidden too...extreme pain...with hatred and anger...her anger seems centuries old...

"You really commenced a ceremony WITHOUT me?"

I snapped back from my thoughts. MERIBELLA! But her anger was clear in her eyes, like always. I chuckle at the thought.

"May I ask who you are miss?" Peligroso enquired.

"You can't recognise her? Why it's our very own Meribella of course!" I exclaim.

I run to her and hug her.

"It's been so long since we met." A tear trickles down my eyes, "I've missed you love."

She hugs back, "I'll show them this time, Mandix," she whispers in my ears, "I'll prove my innocence."

I break the hug, looking at her eyes, her anger seems to fume with hatred but...there si a hint of love...of longing...it's been so long since we met...

"Excuse me, but there was no one called for the reincarnation of Meribella." says Peligroso.

"It is LADY Meribella for you buffoon and no, you didn't call me, so I came by MYSELF." Meribella glared.

People chuckled at her calling Peligroso a buffoon and I guess he didn't like it much.

"How do we believe that YOU are the reincarnation of LADY Meribella?" Peligroso scoffs.

"You are asking for proof? Very well then, I shall give you proof."

Meribella signs something with her hands.

"Auralis, Uralis, AUSTRALIS!" she chants.

BOOM! A loud sound is accompanied with a flashing bright light. I hear something crumble. Upon opening my eyes, the sight infront me makes me overjoyed! 

"Everyone! She has returned!" I exclaim.

Meribella blew a hole on the wall next to the stage. A hole big enough for atleast 4 people to go through it.

"SHE HAS RETURNED!" Enric cheers.

Kylos joins our celebration and then, we hear gasps. I look around and I see people discussing about it, gasping in staring at us four.

"What happened? Won't anybody crown her?" I ask.

Someone from the crowd comes forward and speaks up, "Why should we crown someone as disastrous as HER!" He points at Meribella.

"Because it is an order." Enric declares.

"We shall take every order except crowning her!" the crowd revolts.

"VERY WELL THEN! I shall crown her!" I say, angered by such disobedience.

"Mer? Please follow me"

She follows me upto the throne. I chant the prayers and pin her a maple leaf. I place the crown on her head. 

"Behold everyone! The reincarnation of the Fourth Legend, LADY MERIBELLA! And from now on Ms. Serena, you shall be referred to as Lady Meribella and shall be guiding us with your power, courage and bravery amongst the million qualities you have." I bow.

Enric and Kylos cheer and bow. Serena bows back. 

"THIS CEREMONY IS OVER! GUESTS ARE REQUESTED TO DISMISS!" Peligroso declares, fuming with anger.

 After the last guest leaves, Peligroso also leaves the hall, along with Sebastian. Somehow, he was very angry. I watch them leave and turn to Serena.

"Welcome back Mer!" I smile.

"Uh...How did you know my name?" she asks, with unsure eyes.

I laugh, "How can I not know? I am responsible for knowledge! Surely, I'll be able to know your name!"

"Forgive me please, I haven't gained my full memories as I had myself activated my powers, without any help." She says.

"It's ok!" Enric approaches us, "I was sared you wouldn't come...again. But! you came and now we're FINALLY complete!" He exclaims.

We chuckle at his words.

"No, he is not wrong. I mean, we're meeting each other after 471 years...how crazy is that?" Kylos adds.

Hearing Kylos' words, we all nod in agreement.

"Anywyas! Now that we've gathered here, Let's go to our chambers! We've had a long day!" I suggest.

"Sure!"

We all enter our sleeping chambers, the ones we're provided by the kingdom.

I watch as the hours tick by...I can't fall asleep, I'm not finding peace. So I head out...

"Can't sleep like always?" A voice asks from behind me.

I turn around, "Mer! What are you doing here?"

"Well, it is MY tent, so yeah, I'm sleeping!"

"I'm sorry I barged in..."

"I don't mind, you always used to come and sleep with me because your mind couldn't find peace..."

"Yeah..."

"This is all because you have so much knowledge inside this tiny head of yours!" she flicks my forehead.

"Tsk, it  still hurts!" I complain.

She laughs, "Let's go to sleep Miss. Encyclopedia! We have a lot for tomorrow!"

I nod and hug her to sleep.

Tomorrow, my training begins...

~to be continued~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My email id: janeyjanelove234