Chapter 3

I was sitting and talking to Nagito after we ate our s'mores. When two guys walked over and sat next to us, when I saw them I remembered Nagito had told me about them earlier they were Kazuichi and Gundham.
"Hey, you must be Hajime I'm Kazuichi" he introduced himself holding out his hand. The one that wasn't holding hands with Gundham.
"Hi Kazuichi" I shook his hand
"This is Gundham" he said gesturing to Gundham. Who I could assume he was dating. Gundham muttered a hello while he was hiding in his scarf.
"I see you have met Nagito" he said although when he smiled this time it seemed a bit weirded out. Like it was weird that I was friends with Nagito. I brushed it off and didn't think much of it though.
We talked with Kazuichi and Gundham for a while. Although if almost seemed as though they were talking to me more than Nagito as if they didn't want him there.
Nagito's POV
I can't believe if someone in the class tolerates my horrible presence. I would like to say we're friends but he probably doesn't want to be friends with trash like me. We talked today and it was great. Hajime seems to like talking to me I don't know why anyone would want to talk to me but he does.
Although I know as much as I like him I can't let him get close to me. I don't want him getting hurt with my bad luck. Also I don't want it to happen again. I shuddered at the thought when that happened everyone distanced themselves from me. It feels like they all look down on me.
Chiaki is decently nice to me though but we don't talk much. I was brought of my thoughts when I saw Hajime waving a hand in front of my face.
"You ok?" He asked
"Yeah. Sorry I was just spacing out." I smiled at him
"Yeah well everyone is heading back now so let's go" I look up and realize how dark it had gotten.
"Yeah let's go" I agreed
Time skip to that night
I was laying there awake I just couldn't sleep. I couldn't stop asking myself why why would he talk to me of all people? He was such a nice friend but why was he friends with trash like me?
(Sorry guys I know this is a Komahina story but I just wanted to include a bit of soudam I hope that's ok)
Kazuichi's POV
I was laying on my bed scrolling through Instagram on my phone. It had been a good first day on this trip. It had also been draining I was pretty tired. Suddenly I got a text from my boyfriend. It said would you come here and cuddle me mortal. About a second later I got another text that said please. I couldn't help but smile he was too cute. Sure I responded I quietly climbed down from the top bunk and layer on his bunk. Next to him I felt him pull me close to him.
"Goodnight my mortal"
I smiled his nicknames always made me smile
"Goodnight babe"