Chapter 5

Look what it is!! It wont be very long but i wanted another chapter up :) 

-------------------------

Nialls P.O.V

My heart almost when the interviewer asked Harry if he had found a special lady. What would he say? Would he confess to being gay? Was I ready for the world to find out about us? Oh God. I sucked in a deep breath waiting nervously for Harrys answer.

“Um…Well…Urm…” Hurry up harry! I mentally screamed. “No…” I let out the breath relieved. I sure wasn’t ready for him to confess. Then the paps would be all over him…we would never get a moment of peace.

“Well that’s all we have time for today flocks, thank you One Direction”

“Thanks for having us” Liam smiled and we got up and walked off the stage.

We were in the changing room getting back into our normal clothes and I smacked Harry on the back of the head.

“Ouch! What was that for?!” He exclaimed and held his head.

“For giving me a heart attack!”

“Aw! Im sorry Niall” He wrapped his arms around my waist and pressed his lips against mine softly and all of a sudden I had forgiven him. “Do you forgive me baby?”

“Yes…” I groaned. “You have special powers over me” I pouted and he smirked.

“Im going to use those to my advantage”

“Oh no you wont”

“Oh yes I will” He grinned and grabbed my crotch and I let out a yelp, and then whimpered.

“Harry!” I whined.

“Keep it in your pants! We have to leave!” Liam scolded and we hung our heads and walked out.

I snuggled deep into Harrys chest and breathed in his heavenly scent, I could live like this forever. I wish being gay wasn’t such a disgrace to so many people, I want to be happy with Harry and maybe..eventually if he wants to marry him. I guess its kinda a large step but I love him and I really want to spend the rest of my life with him, no questions.

“I love you Haz” I whispered and kissed his cheek before going to sleep in his warm, strong arms.

----------------

Ta Daaa!!! Unicorns and cupcakes and stuff :)