Skippers

Mike wheelerWarnings: noneIn which: two kids skip class

Mike wheeler
Warnings: none
In which: two kids skip class

THE BELL RANG indicating the school had they're next class, y/n closed her locker walking to her next class, biology, her least favourite subjects.

SHE WAS walking when suddenly her arm was grabbed into the janitors closet, she was face to face with her best friend Micheal Wheeler. "Y/n" he breathed out "yeah mike?" She answered "wanna skip?" He whispered softly "definitely" y/n spoke grabbing mikes hand and running out of the school.

THEY WERE outside of the school they looked to each other bursting out into a fit of laughter, each of their ribs hurting. They began walking down the town of Hawkins, y/n turned to mike she'd spotted a familiar mall "ice cream?" Mike nodded in agreement, mike grabbed y/n's hand running to their favourite ice cream scoopers robin and Steve.

THEY WALKED into scoops ahoy, greeting Steve "hey kids? I'm pretty sure school hasn't ended" he warned "we skipped" they said in sync, Steve shook his head in disapproval "what can I get you two anyways" he said "two banana boats please" mike said.

THEY GOT their orders and sat in a booth, both sat talking and laughing at old memories, soon robin came over "sorry to break this up kids, but it's closing time" mike and y/n looked at each other in shock "how've we been here that long" y/n giggled, mike shrugged, they both got up and left the mall.

BOTH OF THEM were walking home they live in the same place, just a few minutes away.
Mike was getting super flustered, the thing is he's liked y/n for ages now he's just never gained the courage to do anything about it, he decided he'd grab her hand he did and she graciously accepted feeling heat rush to her cheeks. Soon they reached y/n's house, mike had walked her to her porch "I had a really fun day mike" she admitted "me too y/n me too" y/n got on her trippie toes and kissed mikes cheek "night mike" she spoke before going inside, mike walked out of her house, raising his fist in victory, little did he know y/n watched him.

!Shannon speaks!
How was this my loves?