k but can i change that

Warnings: swearing In which: a valentines surprise story

Warnings: swearing
In which: a valentines surprise story

Y/n l/n believed love wasn't for her, she just had bad experience with it most the time they leave and y/n just can't deal with that. So she set out she won't date any one else.
(Y/g/n) knocked on the door before walking in anyways "hey y/n" they greeted y/n just looked up, nodding her head "so valentines is coming up, got anyone special" they asked cheekily, y/n groaned "(y/g/n) you know I'm not looking for love anymore, it's bad luck" y/n explaine (y/g/n) held they're arms up in defence

Y/n was casually walking around her favourite park listening to music, she had her head looking to the sky, she was soon faced to someone's chest, and on the ground, she took out her AirPods and begging to feel bad, "I'm so so sorry" she ranted "hey it's okay, I guess I can say I fell for a pretty girl" he chuckled y/n looked up at him, just to be met with the famous Finn wolfhard, she was blown away that he just called her pretty, y/n chuckled "again I'm so sorry" she apologised once again "it's no stress, so could I maybe get your n-number?" Finn asked scratching his neck, "I can't" y/n said dropping her head "why not? Oh shit do you have a boyfriend" he asked panicking "no no no I'm just not good with love" she explained, Finn chuckled handing her his phone "k that's cool and all but I can change that" y/n looked up and put in her number.

Shannon speaks
EW NO it's 2am
um I was jus mad bored
and just made this on the spot
I'll prolly update again later
but like this is disgustang🥱
anyways love you besties