The riddle

At a room*

Morty and Ludel sings: I got a feeling....

Lupe and Fifi walk by and giggled at thrm.

SkekAyuk, SkekSil, Savy, Smarty and Sunset looks shocked at the room, it's filled with love things*

Morty and Ludel: That tonight's gonna be a good night... That tonight's going to be a good night....

Smarty, SkekSil, and SkekAyuk had an anime bead sweat on their heads.

Malikai facepalms: Oh Tops....

Smarty-(Deadpanned) Someone kill me.

Tops: *looks at SkekAyuk and Sunset* You two love birds have fun. *as he left*

SkekAyuk and Sunset blush red and awkwardly looked away.

Morty and Ludel stops singing*

Ludel: Well we got to go.

Morty: Oh here's your bouquetier. *as he placed it on the table and left*

Lupe and Fifi playfully roll their eyes at their husbands

Savy: Well this is awkward.

Smarty- Ya think ?

SkekSil: So..... do you want a drink?

Smarty- Yeah.

SkekAyuk looks at Sunset blushing a bit*

Sunset looks at him and looks away blushing

SkekAyuk took a good look at Susnet.

SkekAyuk: Have you ever loved someone*

Sunset- Well... No.

SkekAyuk: Been to long for me.

Sunset- I see.

Tigs came: Brother, Sugar Plum wants to talk to you.

Smarty- Oh , boy.

Malikai looks at Sugar Plum: Did you make it?

Sugar Plum: The antidote is a riddle.

Smarty- What ?!

SkekSil: What about those things you needed?!

Sugar Plum: Well it's hard to shop, do you want the riddle of the antidote or not?

Smarty looks at SkekSil with a pleading stare.

SkekSil: Of course.

Sugar Plum: Okay. Now, here's the riddle "What is more powerful then a love potion"?

Smarty- I think I know the answer to this.

Savy looks: Yes honey?

Smarty- Okay. I'm only going to guess this. True love?

Sugar Plum: Bingo!

Malikai: Why didn't you tell me Sugar Plum?!

Smarty- Oh, I don't know. Let me guess, it's because you locked her up and away before she could even tell you?!

Sugar Plum: I tried to tell you but Tops said. *transforms into him* You cannot use a love potion to force someone to love.

Tops: Love must take time.

Smarty- He's right but you don't have to lock her away just because you guys messed up on your fault

Sugar Plum: That's what happened on SkekAyuk's fateful day.

Smarty- What?

Sunset- What is it?

Sugar Plum: *turns into a female squirrel Amy* There once was a squirrel named Amy that SkekAyuk fell in love with.

Smarty- Oh , I know her ! Her creator is Max Black Rabbit ! The same person who made Flip the frog , Clarisse the Cat , Darke Cat , Zig Zag , and several others !

Sugar Plum: Yes, SkekAyuk fell so much in love with her, so he told Malikai to come to me to make a love potion.

Smarty- Uh huh?

Sugar Plum: I tried to tell him the directions but SkekAyuk did it anyway, but however the potion didn't work, because she's in love with someone else.

Smarty- Of course. Then, that means Samartha will eventually be free when she realizes she loves someone.

Savy: One problem, she doesn't have a true love in her life.

Smarty- Hon. Some people don't know until they actually see them. But, the way I see, it's their fault for this whole mess.

SkekAyuk is sad: I shouldn't use the love potion in the first place.

Sunset walks over and pats him on the back.

Savy: I know how you feel SkekAyuk, I've been cheated on a certain prince.

SkekSil: Wait, what?

Smarty- That's true. And that jerk tried to hook back up with her at the dance.

SkekSil: Describe this prince?

Smarty- Oh, he's a pretty boy type. He's young, prissy, fair skin, blonde, and his mother is Fairy God Moth--- (Realizes) Oh shoot.

Savy: What?

Smarty- That jerk. His mother and Ales were good friends before. When he tried to hook up with you tonight, Fairy Godmother got Ales to make his son come over to the Sugarplum fairy with a petal to make Savy fall in love with him!

Savy: What?! So that's why!

Sunset- Wow. You're good, Smarty.

Smarty- I've been in this toonverse for 40 years, Sunset. I know things.

SkekSil got mad at how Prince Charming tries to get with Princess Savy.

SkekSil: Savy is my girl! Nobody flirts on my girl!

Smarty- OUR girl. Trust me, I am as mad as you, SkekSil.

SkekSil: Thank you.

SkekAyuk held Sunset's hoof*

Sunset looks at SkekAyuk and blushes pink.

SkekAyuk: Hey do you want to go outside and stretch?

Sunset- Sure.

The two went outside*