Entry 63

I walked back into the room with the staff members, Yuin was there to greet me.

> "Haru! Took you long enough! Is Kenny's friend alright?"
- "Yeah, Mizuko is very excited to be herself again."
> "Good!"
- 1 - "Miss Kaminari is back?"
- "Mhm."
- 1 - "Good. Can we get moving now?"
- "Yep. Let's keep going."

So the crew and I walked together into the offices. This brings so many bad memories...
When I entered the offices, there were several dark wolves, but each one of them looked... off. They didn't move to attack, they stood absolutely still, they didn't even wear a mask, all I could see in them were some black glowing orbs inside of their heads.
- 2 - "...That's... a cell core..." - One of the crewmembers said as we walked around, pointing our flashlights at some of the creatures.- 3 - "No shit, Jacob."
- "So... The guy over there's name is Toby (3), the guy over here is Jacob (2)... and you, err, other guy?"
- 1 - "Matt."
> "...These don't smell like Dark Latex beasts..."

I took a turn to a door in the middle of the room, I had arrived to the one door I hadn't gone through back when I was in the middle of the Wolf King dilema in the wolves' den. There was the same kind of Dark Latex beasts as in the other room, sniffing the room constantly. One of the caught a smell and began to smell us, the second they smelled me, they backed up and emitted a really high-pitched squeal, all of other 8 creatures in the room began charging at me right after, and specifically me. They didn't attempt to transfur me in the slightest, instead, they were attacking me, kicking me, punching me. The staff members all fired their tranquilizer shots at the creatures, all of them went down in record time.

- "...Holy..."
> "Haru! Are you okay?" < Yuin said as she helped me get up.
- "Yeah... they didn't hit me hard at all, but... geez... How many shots do you all have?"
- 1 - "3."
- 2- "2."
- 3 - "3."
- "Alright, let's get as fast as we can to the disinfection room..."

We all quickened our pace as we began to run away through the area as fast as we could, there was no wolf king sitting in the throne room, there was no yufengs in the server room, nothing. Eventually, we reached the disinfection room, it was all too quiet, and I've learnt from experience that things are calm before the storm.

Now inside of the room, I tried to initiate the disinfection process, but much to my dismay, there was one big problem:

There was no electricity.

- "...Right, the power is off..."
- 3 - "Dammit, now what?"
- "We... um, wait for the power to co-" - The moment I said that, the lights went back on. There was still no cold air in the ventilation. - "...Wow, convenient." - I said as I scanned myself in the attendance machine at the end of the room and began the disinfection process. 

When I thought I could sit back and relax, I smelled a whiff of something from the cold gas in the room, a really, really familiar whiff.

- "...This smell! Get out of here, it's the same gas from the gas chambers!"
- 2 - "WHAT?"
- 3 - "Who the fuck sabotaged this?" 

'1' (Matt) began to pull the door at the far end. - "Help me pull before it's too late!"And so, all of us joined forces to pull the door wide open before the gas did... whatever it's supposed to do. I was actually surprised we hadn't been transfurred yet.

As soon as the door opened wide enough for us to pass, Matt began to say "Go! Go! Go! as he tried to keep the door opened. We all managed to get to the other room safely, knowing we had stepped into the Elder One's room put me at rest, that is, until I looked at him.

He had no mask, his yellow hair and all differently-colored parts of his body were colored black as well. As soon as the purple core in the creature locked sight with me, the dragon got up from the ground. This didn't look good at all. - "Everyone, the disinfection process should end soon, run away and tell the Doctor as soon as it's finished!"
- 1 - "Roger!"
> "I'm staying with you, Haru!"

Clueless of what to do, everyone walked a few steps back and I tried to talk to the dragon. - "...Hey, buddy? It's me, Haru! What happened to you? What happened to the wolves? Why are there no Yufengs?"

The dragon pointed at me.

"You are a threat to my goals, Third One."
- "Goals? W-What goals?"
"Growth."
- "The fuck are you talking about...?"
"Your blood is a threat to my goals."
- "...Oh, god... You're saying you're..."
"Human. Immune. System. Exploitation. Virus."
- 2 - "What? The HISEV?! How?!"
- "Yeah, HOW?!"
"Disclosed."

I heard a beep as the door to my left opened. - "NOW!" - I said as the crewmembers ran into the disinfection room, the moment Yuin and I tried to get to the door, clear crystals rose up from the ground and blocked the path. "You are not getting out of here, Third One."

I couldn't believe my eyes. I was forced to battle against the Elder One, not only that, but a corrupted Elder One. The only idea I had in my mind was to injure myself and splat some blood into the creature, the creature was about to hit me with their fist before Yuin pushed me out of the way. She was crushed by the creature's fists, but after coming in contact with her, the creature started to melt and the Elder One began to change back into his original self. Yuin was somehow intact.

> "...Wha... What happened?"
"I ask the same question." The Elder One said as he sat in his usual position.
- "...Well- the creature touched you, then it turned back into the Elder One..."
> "I know that happened, but why?"
- "...Maybe you're... immune to the virus as well...?"
> "...Could I..?"
- "Back when I was Maron, remember those bandages you placed over my wounds? They were made of you, right?"
> "Yep."
- "My wounds were bleeding, right?"
> "...Ohhh!"

- "...Well... let all of this sink in for a moment... There's a highly contagious virus, and its begining to corrupt samples with the purpose of killing me... We gotta stop this somehow!"
> "Alright! Where do we get started?"
- "...Right... we have no lead..."

Then I heard the door to the right, the door connected to the library, open. Who appeared out of it was someone I didn't expect.

They wore nothing but pants, their eyes were blue, their hair was brown, they were tagging along with a male Dark Latex beast with long hair. It was the human the First One had mentioned: It was Colin, the Second One.

- "

- "...Huh?"
> "...Haru... That's...!"
)> "...Who... are you...?"
)- "...Human? Who are these people?"