Chapter Eight

"Do you have any plans for the rest of the weekend?" Sonny asked as Emily lounged with her back to his chest in the large bathtub.

"No," Emily replied. "I was just going to get a little studying in because my finals are in three weeks."

"You wanna take a little weekend trip with me?" Sonny laid a kiss on the side of her neck.

"Where to?" Emily was curious. It was the wrong time of the year for weekend trips to the Berkshires. That's where most New Yorkers headed to for weekend getaways.

"It's a surprise." He turned her head and took her lips in a long, slow kiss. "Now, you coming with me or not?" he asked once they parted.

Oh, that was so not fair. When Sonny kissed her like that all rhyme and reason left her mind.

Emily briefly pulled away from him, turning to face him. Careful not to splash too much water around, she moved to straddle Sonny's lap. "How do I know that you're not going to whisk me off to some foreign country to do wicked things to me?"

"No foreign country." Sonny shook his head with a playful smirk on his face. His hands came up out of the water and ran up her stomach, their final destination being her breasts. "But I will definitely be doing wicked things to you." He gave her breasts a gentle squeeze before his thumbs began to lightly circle her nipples. "And you know you're going to love every damn second of it." He was so arrogant it was outrageous. Then again, he had good reason to be.

Emily rocked her hips against him, feeling him hard and more than ready to play. "I think I may need some more incentive."

Now the look on Sonny's face was lustful. Hell, it was almost primal as his hands left her breasts and traveled to her hips. "Oh, I'll give you some incentive, querida." He lifted her up, positioning her above his cock and then gently lowering her back down.

When he was fully seated inside her, Emily dropped her head to rest on his shoulder as he started gently thrusting up from beneath her. "Fuck, Sonny," she moaned. "You're going to end up turning me into a slut."

Sonny thrust up so hard that some of the water splashed over the side of the tub and Emily was left not even remembering what exactly words were. "Enjoying sex with your lover doesn't make you a slut." He slowed his thrusts as Emily took over and began riding him. "It makes you passionate and me a lucky fucking man."

Sonny really didn't curse a lot which was odd given his profession, so, when he did curse while they were making love it was an added turn on.

Twenty minutes later found the lovers completely spent and cuddling in the rapidly cooling water.

"You never answered me, ya know. Are you coming with me this weekend or not?"

"Yeah," Emily replied with her eyes closed and her head resting in the crook of his neck. "Did you ever really doubt that I would?"