chapter 3

~~~Fitz's POV~~~

"FITZROY AVERY VACKER!" Biana shouted as she bolted out of the house. "YOU DID NOT DO THAT TO SOPHIE! YOU KNOW THAT DARE WAS A JOKE!" 

"Keefe said he triple dared me," whispered Fitz from behind his hand, "what did I just do?"

"I'LL TELL YOU WHAT YOU JUST DID! YOU BROKE MY BEST FRIEND'S HEART! YOU KNEW SHE LIKED YOU BUT NO! YOU HAD TO GO AND PLAY WITH HER FEELINGS!!!! WHAT ABOUT FOXFIRE? WHAT ABOUT YOUR CRUSH ON HER?" Biana continued to yell, but started to calm down. "I am going to Havenfield to check on Sophie, because someone took a DARE way too seriously." with that she turned on her heal and left.

(Fitz's thoughts (and transmitting) are in italics)

Why did I do that? I need to fix it. But how?

~~~Sophie's POV~~~ 

Biana came crashing into her room when Sophie didn't get up and answer the door. All she wanted to do was stay curled in her little ball with Iggy (dyed teal with black tiger stripes) and Ella. But Biana insisted. So much that she broke the door down with telekinesis.

"Sophie?" Biana whispered tenderly."Are you okay?"

"Nooooo," Sophie moaned from under her sheets.

"Well, my brother is an idiot."

That sentence caused Sophie to smile. But she would never tell anyone.

"Look, I know what Fitz said, actually, I yelled at him! So, when we go back to Foxfire I told him that he needs to get his act together. Actually, would you come over for dinner. And I have something special in mind," Biana grinned, wickedly.

"Would it just be me?"

"Nope," she was really grinning now, it looked like it hurt, "I'm going to plan a huge sleepover. It will be me, you, and Linh."

"Why Linh?" asked Sophie. "What it Fitz actually likes her?"

"Oh believe me, you should have seen his face after you ran out. And I've read his diary soo."

Sophie's face flushed red, "Fitz has a diary?" 

Biana smirked, "Yep."

"You're spending too much time with Keefe."

Biana laughed, "Dinner's in three hours so let's get started!"

Biana went through Sophie's closet to find something suitable for her to wear to dinner. When she emerged from the back of Sophie's closet, she dramatically said, "Here you are Lady Sophie!"

Sophie turned and saw the dress Biana was holding up. And just wow.

As soon as Sophie had the dress on, she realized Biana's plan

"And I'm assuming those are for my shoes," she said, gesturing at the heels Biana had picked out.