Friend

"N-Naruto," Sakura forced a smile on her face, which quickly faded away as she stared into his eyes. She spun around, calming her breathing down as scenes of Naruto ripping the Hyuga's throat open flooded her mind.

"S-Sakura-chan..?" he stepped closer.

Flinching, she dropped a small package she held in her hand. She gasped and picked it up, repeated apologies flooding out of her lips as she handed the package to Narruto gently.

"Is this...for me?" Naruto asked.

"O-Of course it is!" Sakura gave him a fake smile. It was obvious to anyone, that it was fake.

"Sakura-chan....." Naruto gripped the package tight. "Do you hate me too?"

"W-Wha...? Of course not..." Sakura stammered, brushing a strand of hair behind her ears as she tensed.

"Sakura-chan.....please be honest," Naruto frowned. "You hate me too, don't you?"

"Naruto..." Sakura bit her lips as she gripped her dress right. "I-"

"Just say it. Just say it to my face- EVERYONE HATES ME, OKAY?" Naruto yelled at her, making the pink-haired kunoichi take a step back as tears stained her eyes.

She inhaled sharply, calming down. "Y-Yeah..."

"I hate you," she glared. "Why- Why in the world would you kill someone just because- Agh-" she groaned. "I tried....I tried so hard."

Naruto's eyes widened as tears dripped down her face.

"I tried s-so hard, to make myself believe that you're not the demon everyone says, you're not a monster, and you're still the Naruto Uzumaki I once knew! But... why can't you see everything I've done for you? I knew you needed love, so I tried to make the others see the good side of you, Hell, even I was the one who planned the Yakiniku Q meeting just for you!" she cried out.

"S-Sakura-chan...." Naruto stammered, his eyes widening further.

"And after you were released, here I am, hoping to see that maybe you haven't changed as much, and you push me away! I got kicked out of my own house this morning trying to explain to my parents that you aren't as terrible as they think but still..." she whispered. "Why can't you just....."

Breathing heavily, she took a few steps back before running down the stairs in tears.

"Sakura-chan-" Naruto's eyes widened.

"Oh. Look what you did. Your little tantrum made someone who sincerely cared for you hate you."

Naruto dropped on his butt, teeth gritting as he pulled on his hair. "Shut....up."

"Can't you see now? You're nothing but a demon."

He let his hands fall as he stared at the ceiling blankly.

Crack.

---

I will start screaming if I see a Sakura hating comment-