Kiyoomi Sakusa x Male Reader

Currently playing: the only germ I like

1:05 ───|────── 2:53

|◁ II ▷|

∞ ↺

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100 %

┍━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┑

Requested by: Pingki_Kim
Genre: Fluff
AU's: I guess you can say college AU
Warnings: none

┕━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┙

Key: [F/D] = Favorite Drink

⊱ ────── {⋅. 3rd POV .⋅} ────── ⊰

Currently Sakusa and Atsumu were at a party in one of their friends house. Atsumu had somehow convinced Sakusa to come with him to the party and he regretted it. Sakusa hated large crowds and parties were something he hated the most. Especially big parties, where everyone is so close to each other and loud. Right now, the black haired male was slumped up in a corner of the room with his mask covering his face.

"I hate it here." He mumbled as he watched the people in front of him dance and drink. He looked at them with disgust before he felt someone bump into him. He had looked to his side as he saw a [H/C] haired male on the floor with his eyes closed.

"I'm sorry!" The man said as he got up. Sakusa raised a brow as he looked at the person in front of him.

"I wasn't looking where I was going! I just wanted a corner to sit in while I wait for my friend.." He mumbled the last part but Sakusa heard him.

"You can sit next to me if you'd like." Sakusa said as he looked away from the Male. His [E/C] eyes lit up as he sat down on the floor next to Sakusa. The ace looked down at the [H/C] haired boy sitting next to his legs before he decided to sit down next to him.

"The names Kiyoomi Sakusa. You?" Sakusa said as he looked at the boy sitting next to him.

"[Y/N] [L/N]. It's nice to meet you." [Y/N] said as he waved.

"May I ask who you're with?" Sakusa asked as [Y/N] hugged his knees.

"I'm with a friend. He told me I should do something different than stay in my room all day." [Y/N] said as Sakusa nodded.

"Who are you with?' [Y/N] asked as he tilted his head to look at Sakusa.

"Some germ called Miya Atsumu." Sakusa said as he shot a glare at the blond. [Y/N] let out a laugh before getting up.

"How about we get something to drink? We're going to be here for a while so might as well do something other than sit in a corner." [Y/N] said as he bent down a little and stuck his hand out out Sakusa to grab. Sakusa was reluctant at first but grabbed his hand hesitantly before he was pulled up by [Y/N].

"What would you like to drink?" [Y/N] asked as he picked up a bottle of [F/D].

"I'll have whatever you're having." Sakusa said before [Y/N] handed him a glass of [F/D].