Lev Haiba x Short! male reader

┍————- /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ ————┑

  𝘙𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺: Meolime_tan

𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳: 𝘓𝘦𝘷 𝘏𝘢𝘪𝘣𝘢

𝘎𝘦𝘯𝘳𝘦: 𝘍𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧

𝘈𝘜'𝘴: 𝘯𝘰𝘯𝘦

           𝘞𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴: 𝘯𝘰𝘯𝘦   

┕————(..)(..) ∫∫————-┙

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・3rd POV・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

[Y/N] wasn't always the tallest person in his school. He was relatively short but not that shortest of course! Due to his height he was able to befriend Yaku Morisuke. The two shared the same height and this made Yaku more relived that he found someone the same height as him.

Lately Yaku has been trying to get [Y/N] to join the volleyball team so he wouldn't have to deal with the teasing about his height from his teammates alone.

"Yaku, I'm not joining the volleyball team and that's the end of the story!" [Y/N] huffed as he rested his head on his arms.

"[L/N] please! You don't have to join to play! You can be a manager or just attend practice!" Yaku tried to reason with the male as he stood in front his desk.

"Why can't you just kick them like you usually? Or did your poor legs get tired of kicking them?" [Y/N] snickered as Yaku rolled his eyes. Currently the school day was over and Yaku was trying to convince his friend to go to practice with him.

"Yaku senpai!" A voice called out as the two looked at the door of the classroom door.

"Oh, Lev. What do you need?" Yaku asked as [Y/N] sat up and analyzed the male in front of the two.

"W-woah! He's tall." [Y/N] said as Lev looked at him.

"Wow! Are you the same height as Yaku? Haha! Yaku you have a twin!" Lev laughed as Yaku kicked Lev in the back.

"Ow!! Ow!!" Lev cried as [Y/N] laughed before Lev turned red.

"Did you just come to laugh at our height!?" Yaku yelled as Lev shook his head.

"No no! Kuroo told me to go and look for you because you're late for practice." Lev said as [Y/N] got up from his seat and patted Yaku's shoulder.