Hinata

!!!HAIKYUU OR ANY OF THE CHARACTERS DO 𝗡𝗢𝗧 BELONG TO ME BUT THE FANFICTION DOES!!!
———————————————————————
                      In the Demon Realm

Hinata's P.O.V

"Hinata,get down here." I barely heard the voice it just so happened to be Takeda. I wonder what he wants.

"Do you need something Takeda?" I asked tiredly. What I heard next wasn't the best news in the world.

"The grand master wants to see you, TODAY." He sure did make sure to point out the 'Today' part. The grand master is the last person I want to see EVER!

"Why does she need to see me?" I ask annoyed. "Hinata go get dressed and see her, NOW." Takeda never really got stern or raised his voice but when it came to to the grand master he was scared out of his mind so he got stern.

The grand master was the last person on this earth I would ever want to see and this sadistic asshole just so happened to be my Mother.

If you knew me you would probably think I was lying but it's true,sadly. I was short,small,and skinny. Not like the rest of my family tall and strong.

I was the black sheep of the family. Long ago my great grandfather sent my mother to try and take over the Animelia realm but things didn't go as planned and she ended up falling in love with some guy for real.

So she had me. I was born half demon half Animal. That made me different and hated. Even though I am the strongest soldier in my realm I'm still hated.

When my grandfather found out about this he was infuriated he was about to kill her but then she saved herself saying she was just tricking him trying to get him to fall in love with her to take over the Animelia Realm.

So my mother was overpowered by the guards and I was took while my sister was left with my dad still in the Animelia realm.

I was brought back from my thoughts by a familiar voice "Hinata, Hinata?" Takeda snapped his fingers.

"Huh? Ooh yeah,I'm going." I assured him "Ok be quick she's been waiting." I nodded and went upstairs to change to my mothers liking.

_______At The Grand Masters Castle_____

"Ahhh, Hinata! Welcome, long time no see!" I rolled my eyes "What do you want mother?"

She was angered by this " I told you not to call me mother boy!" I rolled my eyes again "Yeah whatever, so what do you want?"

"You're going to the human world." My mouth dropped. Why would she send me to that horrible place. "What?! Why?".

She glared at me "I need you to obverse those poor souls and finish what I never did." I knew it was gonna be something for her but this, this is dangerous.

"Can't you send someone else?" She just rolled her eyes. " No I can't just 'send someone else' your our strongest worrier somehow but still it had to be you."

"Yeah, yeah whatever is that all you needed?" I learned recently you should always ask before just leaving. "Yes actually!" I turned around. " Which is?"

" You'll be going with students from the other realms." I looked at her " Are you serious I do t even know those people." I only wonder who else is coming with me? Hope they're not bitches.

𝙷𝙴𝚈 𝙷𝙴𝚈 𝙷𝙴𝚈!!! I'll be updating regularly. Hope you enjoyed the first page!!😪😌🤧.

 Hope you enjoyed the first page!!😪😌🤧

(578 words)