Yamaguchi

In the Animelia Realm

Yamaguchi's P.O.V

"Alright yamaguchi you can do this!" I run and turn into a cheetah and quickly speed through the jungle beating my fastest time. "HELL YEAH!"

I was about to try again when I heard my phone ring. "Hello?" I answer. "Yamaguchi do you think you could get down here?"

I was a little concerned at my sensei's voice but I still done as told. "Alright I'm on my way." I hang up and run home.

——————— At the tree house ———————

"Sensei I'm home!" I slowly walk into his meeting room where I see him practicing his forms. Even though he was old you still have to practice your shifting.

"Ah Yamaguchi come in, set."I walk over and sit as I was told. "Was there anything you needed?"

The old Sensei looked at me and sat in his chair. "You're going to the human realm."

I was completely shocked we had never done this before Ever. "W-what?!" I ask.

"You and 3 other kids from the other realms will be going to the human world!" I was completely shocked. "Why do we have to go there?"

My sensei looked worried "You are our most experienced capable person who can go." I was still confused. "Did something happen?"

"Yes,the shadows have escaped." I felt a wave of fear rush over me. "This is a joke right?" I laughed nervously. "No you have to stop the shadows.We will be placing more warriors from our realm with you on this human place to assist you but you have to try."

I was scared the shadows were the worst beings on the planet they were created years ago when the demons tried to take over the Animelia realm.

The shadows had killed a lot of people but were either killed or out under a spell. Lucky most of them died so there mustn't be that many left.

"Fine I'll go." I stand up "Good you will leave tomorrow." I bow and leave the meeting room.

Hello cuties, thank you sm for reading this story it means a lot I'm so happy thank you!!

(356 words)