Insanity.

Yay! 2 updates in one day. This is a little different. Enjoy.

____________________________________________________________

You are born with sanity. Weather you hold onto it or not is your choice.

Now when I talk about insane I don't necessarily mean in a mental hospital, where you have no idea what's happening. I'm talking about when you are completly aware of what's going on, you just don't want to deal with it. You keep pudhing it down, until it make you crazy. Then you hit rock bottom. (I'll talk about rock bottom in antother chapter.) You find what you can to either hold onto any sanity that you have left, or you just completly let it go.

If I let it go I would lose it. I hurt myself mentally and i'd get so tired of everything. If i'm old enough at that time i'll try everything. I'll drink it away, break things and hit walls.

My mind is so different then everyone's. I'm up all night thinking about stupid things. Some people say they worry about me because i'm so lost in my own head that I don't think I can ever escape. I just stare blankly at nothing. I'm not spacing out, because i'm completly aware of what's going on around me. It's just how I am.

I just push all my emotions down inside of me. I hide them, I always have the same look on my face. I don't really show emotion towards anything.

Not to quote TFIOS or anything, but I am just bomb waiting to explode. I know that when I do, I'm going to either shut everyone and everything out, or yell at everyone.

Here's a letter to the people.

Dear future people in my life,

        Even though only a couple of you will read this, i'm saying in anyways. First of all sorry for anything I said, or did. I didn't mean it. If you are trying to help me and I won't let you, just give me space. Make sure to call or text or come to my house or something to make sure I didn't hurt myself. Also don't tell your parents or my parents.... or your brothers.(you know who you are freend.) Okay that's all I have to say.

-E

(back to normal writing)

My suggestion is: don't let you sanity slip through your fingers.

Bye.

(Comment if you like this chapter and my last chapter. It's all my actual thoughts. Also if you have any ideas comment them down below.)